Bears on Foxtel Today at 5pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears on Foxtel Today at 5pm

Will be a good opportunity for those who comment about the form of Bears players to actually see them play so next time they comment they can comment with some knowledge and credibility.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 06-04-2022, 10:28 AM.

Thanks for the heads up 13.
    If I catch it that'll be the 3rd time I've seen the Bears this season.

Comment

In fairness this is a very different Bears team from the usual with so many players called up to first grade due to origin replacements and injuries. But yes good to see the next crop coming through

Comment

Anyone got the team list?

Comment

Comment

Thanks Davo

Comment

I might miss this one but good luck Bears, a slightly weakened team obviously.

Ben Marschke was good last week, looks ready to me. Interested to know what you think today.

Comment

Cheers!!
                Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

I'm esp looking forward to seeing Karawalevu and Sandon Smith

Comment

Almost 20 minutes in and they are down 10 nil and it should be more against the bottom side. I know we have a few out but they are awful.

Comment

Mark Carroll is the worst commentator of all time. Offers zero insight. Talks about himself too often. “He’s quick over 5 metres”.

Comment

12-6 - Bears making plenty of errors and conceding too many penalties

Possession 62 % -38% Sea Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Mark Carroll is the worst commentator of all time. Offers zero insight. Talks about himself too often. “He’s quick over 5 metres”.
                          "Des Hasler was an English teacher" who gives a f*@k. What does that have to do with this game Carroll?

Comment

Spud Carrol is as bad as Dan Ginnane…. Surely out of 000’s of ex players, there is a better option than this idiot !

Comment

This ref gave manly leg ups early and has a huge 10 metres, the bears look gassed.

Comment

Working...
                              X