Bears on Foxtel Today at 5pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
    That Fijian winger looks too lazy for my liking. Wasn’t he supposed to be the next Toops?
    Yet to see this guy show much potential yet some on here have suggested he gets a crack in first grade. I don’t think he will ever play first grade.

Comment

That Fijian winger looks too lazy for my liking. Wasn’t he supposed to be the next Toops?
      I was looking forward to seeing him play tonight. This was the 2nd time I watched a full 80mins of a game he has played. Not overly impressed from what I have seen so far. Maybe (and that's a huge MAYBE) he plays first grade one day. Supposedly he was a goal kicking winger, but tonight Carr and in the other game I saw Sandon Smith, took the goal kicking. On the wing he was late to jump and attack the high ball whenever Sandon put up any high balls his way. Didn't impress taking any early hit ups outta his own half. In defence is nothing special. Rushed in on one occasion tonight which lead to an easy try for the Sea Eagles winger. I'm not saying he won't make it, but for the moment I won't be holding my breath. Carr will make firsts before him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        I might miss this one but good luck Bears, a slightly weakened team obviously.

Ben Marschke was good last week, looks ready to me. Interested to know what you think today.
        I reckon he'd do a similar job to Verrils.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Yet to see this guy show much potential yet some on here have suggested he gets a crack in first grade. I don’t think he will ever play first grade.
          He's way too casual under the high ball.

Comment

Thought he could of given a lot more in his kick returns considering his size. Seems pretty casual.

Comment

Casual in every element - defence and attack. Hope the coaching staff fires a rocket under him else he’s going to waste his career.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Working...
              X