Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Just love to beat Ricky’s Raiders. We won’t be making any excuses today. We’ll leave the excuses to him.

Great opportunity for the young props to get some extended minutes playing at NRL level. Our halves are there, our hooker rotation is there and Joey will do a great job at fullback. If the young forwards led by TKO win the battle we should win comfortably.

GO ROOSTERS!

Good morning everyone and happy game day! Always a test down there particularly in the current weather conditions. Looking forward to seeing Joey at fullback and he will relish the role. For those of you down there, stay warm and travel safely.
    "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

I am confident we will handle playing with the absent troops better than they will.
      We get to have a good laugh at the "viking clap".

Roosters 32 - Faiders 10

Comment

Yeah any victory over Ricky is always a good victory, if we win this it will be off the back of a man of the match performance from TKO we need his best today no JWH no Collins our young props hopefully get to show us a glimpse of the future, excited to see Joey at fullback but also the continued good work of our halves.

Go Easts!!

Comment

Even without all the troops out I am confident we can beat the faiders . As said young blood to stand up and with experience of Luke and Joey steering the team we should win well. Go the Roosters

Comment

Looks like we are going into the game without an 18th man. 18 and 19 named players both played yesterday. Lam and carr..
            btw lam looked ordinary for the bears yesterday
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I’m hoping for a big game from Keary. Their halves have never played together, and Fogarty looked rusty last week. I think that’s where we have the biggest advantage. If our makeshift pack can match it with theirs, our backs will win this one for us.

Patchy cloud and very windy in Canberra this morning. 9 deg but feels like 1.7 right now.

Comment

Backs can't win it if the forwards don't aim up. Big big test for our young forwards today - hopefully JWH has been spitting fire and brimstone at them all week! Looking forward to seeing how they go with good game time

Comment

Do we get discounted tickets as opposition supporter members?

Comment

Does anyone know whether JS has passed his concussion protocols this week?

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                      Dear god I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                        Do we get discounted tickets as opposition supporter members?
                        here is the ticketing info:

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/even...00022F/tickets
                        "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

probably yes - the hit happened on saturday night so he should have done the protocols by 4pm yesterday when the team was named.
                          raiders have had their tails up the last month so should be a good test. go easts!

Comment

He was named in the starting lineup as of 16 hours ago. Is it just me, or does the more he play, the more he seems to grow in stature? Very charismatic young man...

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

He was named in the starting lineup as of 16 hours ago. Is it just me, or does the more he play, the more he seems to grow in stature? Very charismatic young man...
                              It's not just you. I'm a big fan. Its a testament to his family upbringing. Hopefully he bags a couple of pies today

Comment

Working...
                              X