No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nat Butcher you farking useless carnt !!! How hard is it to be the lead runner into a hole. I hate everything about this soft imposter as a footballer

Comment

Poor discipline costing us big time. C'mon Easts!!!

Comment

Ok. I've watched that Sitili try over again 5 times. Couldn't see anything wrong with it! Keary ran across, drew the defence and threw an inside pass to a player on the burst. Watching with no sound at work....am I missing something???!

Comment

Another exhibition in refereeing, painful to watch all this stop start nonsense.

Comment

The ref is very generous with penalties today…

Toupanua really struggles in the middle, maybe without Teddy he isn’t getting direction

Comment

Some of these up the guts easy tries we concede are embarrassing.

Comment

Adam Gee is blowing random penalties. Stuff you can’t even see

Comment

Embarrassingly one sided refereeing this far.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                    Ok. I've watched that Sitili try over again 5 times. Couldn't see anything wrong with it! Keary ran across, drew the defence and threw an inside pass to a player on the burst. Watching with no sound at work....am I missing something???!
                    Nat Butcher supposedly took out a Raiders player, the problem is ofcourse the Raiders player was miles out of position defensively and was never going to stop the try but it is what it is.

Comment

They said Butcher was an obstruction, taking out Tapine

Comment

yes, butcher took their player out.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                          Nat Butcher you farking useless carnt !!! How hard is it to be the lead runner into a hole. I hate everything about this soft imposter as a footballer
                          That is a very harsh comment and very unwarranted as N Butcher is up there as one of the most consistent players week in week out.

Comment

Butcher and sst poor work for that try.

Comment

We have to challenge to get our sole penalty. They get 3 soft ones to get outta their half

Comment

Fark off now Nat Butcher. Fark me can someone please poch this grape and offer him overs

Comment

Working...
                                X