• Show
Clear All

• Geez Watson is worse than useless. 0 feel for the game

Comment

• our style of attacking footy no longer works

Comment

• Keary's passing and kicking is reserve grade level

Comment

• Absolutely gifted the Raiders 2 points today, terrible loss.

Comment

• Gotta be one of the dumbest teams going around
            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• forward pack is crap, halves just shift the ball side to side and the whole team is weak in defence.

Comment

• What a waste of my time watching that game. Pathetic. The whole team should spend multiple training sessions learning how to pass from dummy-half. And that ref can go and get stuffed.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Adam Gee gets the 3 Dally M points. Raiders were crap but he kept them in front

Comment

• Special mention to Manu, Toupanoua & Suaalii...the rest..best to not say anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                      And that ref can go and get stuffed.
                      Right on que the ref cops the blame for us not winning.
                      A game we should of won but we're outplayed.

Comment

• Naiqama and Momorovski should never have been in the team. They both are very weak defenders and Momorovski extremely error prone. Suuali tried as did Manu. Defence beat us. But our poor defense lost it. Attack wasn’t bad but we let in some soft tries.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what passes for refereeing of our games.
                          It's much the same in most games we play.
                          Nothing will change until our club does something about it.

Comment

• paul, kevin and angus must be the most unenthusiastic edge in the comp.

Angus played decent, but hes meant to be a leader. Sitili is trying do more than him to influence the game.

Paul deserves to be dropped, but doubt it will happen.

a serious shake up is needed in that forward pack, cause that is mid table at best.

we need a hooker, drew can't run or pass. Connor can run but does it at the wrong times and can't pass either.

time to forget and move on to next week....against the storm

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

It's not just you. I'm a big fan. Its a testament to his family upbringing. Hopefully he bags a couple of pies today
                              Well I'm sending you a virtual high five anyway as our boy tried tremendously hard. I never feel good when we play the Raiders. Hope our travellers all get home safely and that everyone has a good week anyway..stay warm..I'm going to now indulge in my other passion being music and go party at the place with the Queen and Queen...

In the meantime, I will channel this lady from Grease at the thought of taking on Melbourne..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKpSAYyFtA

"Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                                What a waste of my time watching that game. Pathetic. The whole team should spend multiple training sessions learning how to pass from dummy-half. And that ref can go and get stuffed.
                                That moron ref gifted them the game in the first half.

1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                                1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Working...
                                X