Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Can't blame the ref for a lot of that. That stroll through 1st try a joke. The Keary charge down a poor play from a experienced player. That Momo try let in....well Momo currently is not 1st grade level. Had heaps of ball that 2nd half but just not good enough.
    Agreed it was not the ref today. We stuffed it up by finding new ways for our opponents to score. Keary’s charge down was kindergarten stuff and Momorovski should be in a much, much lower grade.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Stop being so reasonable. Can't you see it's the end of the world?
      Ha ha not like me ! Yes the sky is falling . Go the BLUES

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

there was a period in the first half where for about 5 sets every pass drew did it was either high or behind the player. stuffed up the whole entire attacking line and resulted in a shit hit up.

surely the coaches have to see this, no idea why they stick with it
        I can only assume Marshke is playing poor for Norths. Why else would they stick with those two.

Comment

• Thought we turned a corner last week. I know we had a few crucial players out but would have thought we’d still win. Not good enough at this point of the season
          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Well I'm sending you a virtual high five anyway as our boy tried tremendously hard. I never feel good when we play the Raiders. Hope our travellers all get home safely and that everyone has a good week anyway..stay warm..I'm going to now indulge in my other passion being music and go party at the place with the Queen and Queen...

In the meantime, I will channel this lady from Grease at the thought of taking on Melbourne..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeKpSAYyFtA

Suaali's try (and Manu's effort) were the only positives from today

Comment

• Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post

Right on que the ref cops the blame for us not winning.
              A game we should of won but we're outplayed.
              Did you read my whole post? The Roosters were pathetic today bar a few of them and if you can't see that the ruck was policed differently for both sides, I have no interest in explaining it to you.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Naiqama, Momo, DSF, May, Watson and NButcher convincing as the Amber Heard lawyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by nayfo View Post

I can only assume Marshke is playing poor for Norths. Why else would they stick with those two.
                  I was under the impression he was playing decent, some one had said he lead the nsw cup for line break assists?

players like him and kerighan who did so well for us last year under trying circumstances and are playing well in nsw cup aren't being rewarded, while players like Kevin, Paul and Connor are picked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
                    That moron ref gifted them the game in the first half.
                    That, on top of how poor the Roosters were, never saw them in the game.
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I hope we pick up our act in the next year and start being competitive again.

I dont want to lose walker or suaalii

Comment

• Can’t believe I’m going to say this but I’d rather Lam at hooker than both Hutch and Watson tbh.

Comment

• Would have been blistering cold too.
                          Yep I’m blaming it on the cold.

Comment

• I don’t mind being beaten by a better side but it irks me to be beaten by our own mistakes. Keary’s charge down gave them a try they were never entitled to. They weren’t really better, just scored from our errors.
                            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by nayfo View Post
                              Can’t believe I’m going to say this but I’d rather Lam at hooker than both Hutch and Watson tbh.
                              Have been thinking the same way. Just try anything something different please Robbo.

Comment

• True. Tbh both teams played shite and will be lucky to be in the 8 at the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X