i'd bet london to a brick we won't lose them all
    I wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

I wouldn't.
      ah ray, always the glass half empty ...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        Teddy was our biggest loss yesterday he is worth 2 or 3 tries a game for us..like I said before we had the opportunity to score 5 at least and were very unlucky ..put him on the field and I am certain we win..It was a patched up sid eand the newbies could not do enough .

But if there is one thing we really mis apart from Cords its Jake Friend he was a much better much smarter footballer than what some people give him credit for adn we have yet to been able to replace him..but the cheese is on his way and I cant wait ..catch yas next year .
        Robbo said in the press conference that while the raiders carried well, we just couldn't tighten up the ruck. Especially Tapine, always standing in tackles. The old phrase "you don't know what you've got till its gone".

Well that is Jake Friend in a nutshell. Our ruck dominance is weaker for him retiring. Also some of those uncharacteristic tries up the middle we concede too.

Now i really understand what the Roosters want from the signing of Brandon Smith. To go where Friendy has gone before.

Comment

• "Originally posted by stringaz

Now i really understand what the Roosters want from the signing of Brandon Smith. To go where Friendy has gone before.

It's too add some f*cking starch to the forward pack.
          God knows we need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            Teddy was our biggest loss yesterday he is worth 2 or 3 tries a game for us..like I said before we had the opportunity to score 5 at least and were very unlucky ..put him on the field and I am certain we win..It was a patched up sid eand the newbies could not do enough .

But if there is one thing we really mis apart from Cords its Jake Friend he was a much better much smarter footballer than what some people give him credit for adn we have yet to been able to replace him..but the cheese is on his way and I cant wait ..catch yas next year .
            This is why I detest Origin. It interferes with the season proper which is really what Rugby League is all about. Just when we most need our best team on board to play 3 of the top teams, they’ve gone missing to rubbish Origin.
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
            X