Fletcher Baker and DSF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletcher Baker and DSF

Neither of these two are first grade standard. Never will be. Not just a reaction of today but everything I've seen. Baker had 1 good game againts the Radiers a while back. DSF.....well, I can barely recall a dominant carry.
    Gee we need a young prop with some leg speed and genuine mongrel

Unfortunately I agree......
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Disagree with DSF but Baker is the new Scott Logan.

Comment

Robbo rates Baker and so does Andrew Johns and Paul Gallon - I will leave accessing players abilities to those that know.

Comment

They are still young. There is plenty of room for improvement. Hopefully Robbo can turn them into a dynamite combo in the coming seasons, before JWH hangs up his boots

Comment

It’s concerning with SST leaving this year and Jared on his final legs too. Hopefully the young pigs can step up before years end
            Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

baker's a skilful footballer

Comment

Baker is skilful no doubt but he's soft and has no aggression or mongrel in him. Just has a very plain jain approach in the way he plays. Nothing exciting nor is there any X factor that worries the opposition.

Terrell May, Daniel Suluka-Fifita, Tuku Hau Tapuha, Naufahu Whyte are players that have a bit of an edge and can run hard. These are the players I'd be focusing on regarding development.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                  baker's a skilful footballer
                  Shaq Mitchell is skillfull.....doesn't make you a first grade footy player

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                    Robbo rates Baker and so does Andrew Johns and Paul Gallon - I will leave accessing players abilities to those that know.
                    If you’re relying on the opinions of Gallen and Johns to support your opinion, you really are up sh**s creek aren’t you?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      this is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Shaq Mitchell is skillfull.....doesn't make you a first grade footy player
                        not sure how good baker can be but i think he's more like an inexperienced brian fletcher than that bloke

Comment

I think Bakers got the goods. Have my doubts about DSF though.

Comment

Thought baker was very good in his first stint.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

this is hilarious
                              mmm why is that - they said it again today on the Channel 9 Footy show when Interviewing Robbo - They know a tad more about the game and players than you would though don't you think ?

Comment

Working...
                              X