No announcement yet.

Robbos Presser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seemed like there was only one journalist asking questions, this might have been why it was so short

Comment

Two minutes of frustration !

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

He should stick to them, he does himself no favours by trying to be a media or fan favourite by trying to give too much.

To other supporters he reminds them of Gould, like he is too smart for everyone else, there is a lot of dislike for him by other fans, but they would change their tune if he coached their team.
        Who cares what other fans think?

As a supporter of the club I enjoy his press conferences, he treats our investment of time and money into the club with respect by always holding himself to account and presenting enough information without ever giving too much away.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
          It sounds like typical Stuart. What a miserable individual he is.
          He's one arrogant and moody individual.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Who cares what other fans think?

As a supporter of the club I enjoy his press conferences, he treats our investment of time and money into the club with respect by always holding himself to account and presenting enough information without ever giving too much away.
            I think Wayne Bennett pressers were a joke, so if I care about that, other fans have the right too, why shouldn’t we care?

I don’t really enjoy a long presser unless there is reason for it,(regardless of who it is) sometimes it’s just waffling on without much content.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

On screen, very good fellow off it.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

On screen, very good fellow off it.
                Fair point.
                Finchy and some others would dispute you though

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

He's an ungracious spoilt brat. Robbo understands Easts / Sydney Roosters and it's history. He even went out of his way to ensure Stuart was a part of the 2002 20th anniversary celebration, despite the sook refusing to shake his hand prior to the 2019 GF. Yet Stuart can't even win graciously. One of his best mates is Paul Kent. I think that says a lot.

Comment

I don't think the singing bothered either of them. They were just disappointed in the performance. No idea if this particular ground just has the sheds near the presser and others don't. I certainly haven't heard it before and I doubt they would have timed it for when Robbo was talking. Do yo really think that they would have someone spying waiting for Robbo to walk into the presser? They probably had no idea.

The lack of questions end the meetings usually. No more questions.....thanks very much.

And for all the Robbo haters from opposition supporters most of them are so pissed off with their own coach that you always hear "we need to get a coach like Bellamy or Robbo". Just the usually envy coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                      Fark, that is the most irritable and pissed i have seen Robbo in a presser, he looked like he was either holding in a massive fart or ready to explode on some of the players, somecof these blokes are going to cop a right royal reeming, some really should not see first grade again
                      Tell me who?
                      Trent wont react to the loss as he is so loyal.

Momo?
                      Baker?
                      Egan?

Comment

Working...
                      X