bondi.boy is right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bondi.boy is right.

We continually cop a raw deal from the game managers.
    Take yesterday for example.
    We copped a hammering in the first half penalties...............but what really annoyed me was the ones we didn't get.
    Canberra got away with ruck infringements and head highs galore.
    We didn't have that luxury.

This has been the case for a lot of years.

Did you see the Rapana kick out on Egan? What a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
      He got put on report........................but we receive no penalty!

Comment

Yesterday was bad from Adam Gee, problem in my opinion is refs try to manage games in the first 20-30mins differently believing they can set a standard so that they can ease off on calls in the second half.

It's a flawed logic because everyone is aware it happens and everyone knows you can get away with more in the 2nd half than in the first. So when Canberra were consistently jumping early in defence in the second half we weren't getting anything, Jamal Fogarty alone couldve been penalised 3 times for blatanlty slwoing down the play. Canberra jumped blatantly from a scrum play and there was no penalty... that was damning evidence the ref had put his whistle away by that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
          Conveniently put on report well after the fact so no advantage to us during play.
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
            We continually cop a raw deal from the game managers.
            Take yesterday for example.
            We copped a hammering in the first half penalties...............but what really annoyed me was the ones we didn't get.
            Canberra got away with ruck infringements and head highs galore.
            We didn't have that luxury.

This has been the case for a lot of years.
            nah

Comment

Gees not much of a ref imo. He ruined that first half he would blow the pea out of a whistle this bloke usually against us unfortunately he might have a couple of issues with us from his playing days. I have never been a fan of ex players turning into refs.

Comment

Canberra at home on a cold Sunday arvo verses a Chooks team missing 6 players so I’m not surprised the Roosters lost. The ref didn’t cost the Roosters the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  Canberra at home on a cold Sunday arvo verses a Chooks team missing 6 players so I’m not surprised the Roosters lost. The ref didn’t cost the Roosters the game.
                  I just want some of the "luck" opposition teams seem to get every time they play us.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                    I just want some of the "luck" opposition teams seem to get every time they play us.
                    Why is it that every game I watch, we miss out on so many penalties that would've been given to the opposition?
                    Why are our 6 agains always early in the tackle count while the oppositions come later?
                    Why do we always get a penalty or two when the game is lost?

Take Melbournes first try.
                    It comes on the back of a 6th tackle penalty that no one explains what its for....................

Comment

Working...
                    X