Is there a doctor in the house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a doctor in the house?

Two canberra forwards collided into one another. They lay on the ground seeking treatment.
    the broadcast clearly showed impact to be the side of the head. From experience I’ve found this often hurts worse and can do more damage than to the front of the skull.

play resumes; then continues….. yet no referral to for HIA assessment? Or did I miss this?

why no hia assessment when worse has been referred?
    why is no media outlet discussing?
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Rapana no sin bin, 2 and a half minutes is all we got of free flowing footy before Gee blew 10 game penalties in 25 minutes. Apparent offsides everytime the Raiders where bringing it out of their end that also seemed to entirely disappear in the second half.

That call of held on May? And then was driven back at least 5 meters, ball lost. If the shoe was on the other foot we would have definetly been penalized.

I guess next year or maybe later in the season we'll have the team to counter hometown penalties and the game management that the refs love under V'landy's.

Wednesday night could be interesting (not) to watch under Klein, the guy can't help but make himself center stage.

Comment

I recall one of the players was lying down as play continued so it does question this whole bunker doctor policy - surely better to have an independent doctor at the ground- To say a club Doctor would put their medical registration on the line to keep a player on the field because of pressure from the coach is ludicrous in a litigation world.

Comment

Rapana’s kick to the head hardly scrutinised. When Latrine did similar for the vermin it was analysed multiple times.

Comment

their head knocks confuse me, Suaalii last week got ruled out with out receiving an HIA from the doctor from a knock that didn't look any where as bad. happened a few times this season but there was nothing last night for them except a dab of vaseline, seemed quite odd.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            I recall one of the players was lying down as play continued so it does question this whole bunker doctor policy - surely better to have an independent doctor at the ground- To say a club Doctor would put their medical registration on the line to keep a player on the field because of pressure from the coach is ludicrous in a litigation world.
            and the club said what about this???

I'll assume farking nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
              Rapana’s kick to the head hardly scrutinised. When Latrine did similar for the vermin it was analysed multiple times.
              spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                Rapana no sin bin, 2 and a half minutes is all we got of free flowing footy before Gee blew 10 game penalties in 25 minutes. Apparent offsides everytime the Raiders where bringing it out of their end that also seemed to entirely disappear in the second half.

That call of held on May? And then was driven back at least 5 meters, ball lost. If the shoe was on the other foot we would have definetly been penalized.

I guess next year or maybe later in the season we'll have the team to counter hometown penalties and the game management that the refs love under V'landy's.

Wednesday night could be interesting (not) to watch under Klein, the guy can't help but make himself center stage.
                It's called "seemingly biased refereeing".
                Complain about it and you get fined anything from $10,000 upwards.
                And it could almost be called "seemingly biased bunkering".

Maybe the Club will entertain doing something about it when we're down the ladder a long way with no hope of making the finals...instead of just accepting it as "the way it is".

It happens nearly every game.

Comment

Is there an avenue for a club to officially ask legitimate questions of the referees boss for an explanation as to why some so obvious decisions were or were not made? Surely for a professional sport clubs should be able to seek clarification from the ref as to why he made some
                  decisions to enable coaches prepare their players and game plans better.
                  The May held tackle is one, the kick to the face is another, the head clash and no HIA or interference from bunker Dr is another.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

That held call on May was disgraceful. The ref calls him held - okay fine - Canberra are then allowed to drive him back and slam him 5 meters - he looses the ball and what - knock on? Are you kidding - did you just forget you called held 7 seconds ago you fkn idiot - should have been penalty Roosters - if it was the other way round it definitely would have been a penalty.

Yeah and the no HIA assessment ordered on the head clash between two Raiders was totally baffling.

Comment

Yeah I couldn’t believe there was no HIA called
                      When you trust your television
                      what you get is what you got
                      Cause when they own the information
                      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Working...
                      X