Staines anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
    He wants to be a fullback like all other wingers.............
    He grew up playing fullback, has only ever played wing since he came into the NRL, unlike the like of Addo Carr who was always a winger

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
      Can he play at left centre ? ... and would Penrith be willing to take back Paul Momirovski ? ... perhaps a straight swap ?

Asking for a mate ...
      Give it a rest in dishing Paul

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Give it a rest in dishing Paul
        I'll give it a rest when he earns the right to silence his critics !

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

I'll give it a rest when he earns the right to silence his critics !
          It's getting boring mate.

The only complaints I've seen are akin to blaming the goalie when one's favourite soccer team loses.

Sorry that he wasn't an adequate replacement for Radley, JWH, Collins, Toops and Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

It's getting boring mate.

The only complaints I've seen are akin to blaming the goalie when one's favourite soccer team loses.

Sorry that he wasn't an adequate replacement for Radley, JWH, Collins, Toops and Teddy.
            Of course it's getting boring, mate and I hope you do realise that there are a 'few threads' going around on the Chookpen about him with several others also talking about him as well. I get no satisfaction on bagging the kid out ... I just want him to play well (and the team to win/be successful) and the obvious fact is that there's no one else really 'chomping at the bit' looking to replace him yet.

PS: Just for the record, I was very excited and looking forward when his signing was announced last year !

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post
                Yeah just thought I’d get in before every media so called personality & outlet says the Chooks have offered him $800k a year. I don’t consider any potential depth at the club when it comes to outside backs so I’d chase this bloke any day.
                Charlie Staines manager is looking at shopping him around due to dropping down the pecking order & currently on $350k
                Rubbish Roosters have an agreement with Panthers, neither teams poach each clubs players... Total BS

Comment

Working...
                X