• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
    All 3 origin players will be playing this week
    Definitely needed!

Comment

All 3 origin players will be playing this week
      For the Chooks to beat the Storm they would need their strongest team playing which definitely won’t happen this weekend.
      The Storm will be without Munster, Kaufusi & Coates but they will still have Olam, Hughes, B Smith, Bromwich brothers, NAS & blokes like Meeney, Ieremia & Josh King who will play above their reputations.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

As in two more weeks Mick or is he back next game?
        Sorry Lip I was just being facetious.
        I hope he’s back soon though.

Comment

Egan Butcher relegated from the bench. Suluka Fifita comes into the 17. Not sure if this is based off the back of yesterday’s rumours of him going to Souths, but either way, hopefully he gets some more minutes v Melbourne. Egan has looked underdone since returning from injury

Comment

the storm pack is a good one and we could have used jwh but we've got it over them in the backs. good on robbo for sticking with momo. a chance for our bench to step up and if we can hold them in the forwards we are a good chance

Comment

UPDATE: Trent Robinson has trimmed the team list to 19 players ahead of tomorrow evening's clash with Melbourne.

James Tedesco, Daniel Tupou and Lindsay Collins are all set to back up from their impressive Origin performances on Wednesday night, as confirmed by Trent Robinson this morning.

Egan Butcher, Ben Marschke, Kevin Naiqama and Lachlan Lam have all dropped off tomorrow's team list.

Daniel Suluka-Fifita has moved onto the interchange bench, with Billy Smith becoming the side's 18th man.

Naufahu Whyte is the sole remaining reserve.

The team will be confirmed one hour prior to kick off tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Sorry Lip I was just being facetious.
                I hope he’s back soon though.
                I’ve been told it’s nothing serious but still about 2 weeks away

Comment

• Tomorrows game is a must win for the Chooks because if we lose we will be stuck on 14 points & then have to play Penrith & Parra in the next 2 games.
                    Just say the Chooks lose tomorrow then lose to Parra & Penrith which can very well happen, we will still be on 14 points you can then add 2 points for the bye which takes us to 16 points.
                    The situation then is
                    Rd 18 Dragons. They beat us this year 50/50 game plus its up in Gosford which doesn't help
                    Rd 19 Knights. They beat us this year 50/50 game & its in Newcastle
                    Rd 20 Manly. We bet them earlier this year 50/50 game & its at Brookie
                    Rd 21 Broncos. We beat them earlier this year but they are looking real good in 4th spot. 50/50 game & its at the SCG.
                    Rd 22 Cowboys. We beat them earlier this year but they are looking real good in 3rd spot. 50/50 game & its at the SCG
                    Rd 23 Tigers. Surely we pick up the 2 points but then again the Dogs, Dragons & Knights have beaten us. 60/40 game & its at the SCG
                    Rd 24 Storm. Its in Melbourne, if we dont beat them tomorrow then I dont think we will bet them in Melbourne. Melbourne 80/20 Roosters
                    Rd 25 Souths. Everyone's favourite played at the new Allianz stadium. We have a terrible record against Souths. Souths 60/40 Roosters.

8 games, if the Chooks win them all thats 16 points to add to the 16 points equalling 32 which is top 4
                    If the Chooks win half those matches thats 8 points to add to the 16 points equalling 24 points which is not in the top 8.
                    So if the Chooks lose tomorrow & then lose to Penrith & Parra they have to win 6 of their last 8 to make the 8.
                    Look at their draw & tell me if you think they will win 6 of those 8. I dont think so.
                    The Chooks have to win tomorrow or its season over.

Comment

Teddy etc had better not pull out now after being declared starters...people are betting on these games.
                    Our sponsor is a betting agency.

Comment

I’ve been told it’s nothing serious but still about 2 weeks away
                      Thanks Grubber

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        • Tomorrows game is a must win for the Chooks because if we lose we will be stuck on 14 points & then have to play Penrith & Parra in the next 2 games.
                          Just say the Chooks lose tomorrow then lose to Parra & Penrith which can very well happen, we will still be on 14 points you can then add 2 points for the bye which takes us to 16 points.
                          The situation then is
                          Rd 18 Dragons. They beat us this year 50/50 game plus its up in Gosford which doesn't help
                          Rd 19 Knights. They beat us this year 50/50 game & its in Newcastle
                          Rd 20 Manly. We bet them earlier this year 50/50 game & its at Brookie
                          Rd 21 Broncos. We beat them earlier this year but they are looking real good in 4th spot. 50/50 game & its at the SCG.
                          Rd 22 Cowboys. We beat them earlier this year but they are looking real good in 3rd spot. 50/50 game & its at the SCG
                          Rd 23 Tigers. Surely we pick up the 2 points but then again the Dogs, Dragons & Knights have beaten us. 60/40 game & its at the SCG
                          Rd 24 Storm. Its in Melbourne, if we dont beat them tomorrow then I dont think we will bet them in Melbourne. Melbourne 80/20 Roosters
                          Rd 25 Souths. Everyone's favourite played at the new Allianz stadium. We have a terrible record against Souths. Souths 60/40 Roosters.

8 games, if the Chooks win them all thats 16 points to add to the 16 points equalling 32 which is top 4
                          If the Chooks win half those matches thats 8 points to add to the 16 points equalling 24 points which is not in the top 8.
                          So if the Chooks lose tomorrow & then lose to Penrith & Parra they have to win 6 of their last 8 to make the 8.
                          Look at their draw & tell me if you think they will win 6 of those 8. I dont think so.
                          The Chooks have to win tomorrow or its season over.
                        I agree with the dire forecast looking at out remaining games Mick. I did a similar think a few days ago and agree it doesn't look great. However this isn't must win necessarily but if we lose it means we must win another game we are expected to lose.

I see it very similar when I do it my way where I give 1 point for a 50/50 game and .25 for a game I expect us to lose and 2 for say a tigers game etc - and I see us around 27 pts so we definitely need to win a couple we do not expect to and win.
                        Last edited by The Lip; 06-11-2022, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Most likely the Storm will win.
                          Sutton is the ref.
                          We can win...if we play our very best footy.
                          Lose this game and our slide down the ladder begins.
                          Maybe when we're down in the cold cellar the club/Trent might change the way they're doing things.

Comment

If JT was still alive he would be waving his white flag...then getting smashed tomorrow because we won...lol
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

100%

The Wife finally gets her kick for goal at half time !!

I think we will bounce back hard this week also, it will be a close game

How did the kick go??

Comment

Working...
                              X