Anyone else watching tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else watching tonight

And just hoping and praying Our 3 blokes stay healthy, really dont give 2 shits about the result
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
    And just hoping and praying Our 3 blokes stay healthy, really dont give 2 shits about the result
    Have to see on Friday who will be backing up - I have doubts that Tedesco will be - Toops looked like he copped a crusher - Collins - someone was saying he looked to pick up an arm injury - played 38 minutes

Comment

Was Ashley Clown watching the game? He missed a bucket load of knock ons and forward passes

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
        Was Ashley Clown watching the game? He missed a bucket load of knock ons and forward passes
        Probably not. IMO the last 60 seconds were a farce as we got a penalty and the clock was ticking down for 40 seconds while the ref told us where to kick from, where we could play from...etc.

Game ended with QLD intentionally holding a guy down too long so that we didn't get our final roll of the dice. Not saying we woulda won (or that we deserved to win) but it was poor game management IMO.

Comment

Neins money maker ori9in again controlled by a guy who made more blunders in 80 minutes than mr bean.
          ffs the flunker calling a forward pass dangerous precedent.
          The best thing about origin is when it goes in a month.
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Probably not. IMO the last 60 seconds were a farce as we got a penalty and the clock was ticking down for 40 seconds while the ref told us where to kick from, where we could play from...etc.

Game ended with QLD intentionally holding a guy down too long so that we didn't get our final roll of the dice. Not saying we woulda won (or that we deserved to win) but it was poor game management IMO.
            It was excellent game management in getting QLD the win.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

It was excellent game management in getting QLD the win.
              Even better game management where he gave NSW a few late penalties to assist in making it a grand stand finish
              When you trust your television
              what you get is what you got
              Cause when they own the information
              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

I'm not invested in the origin result like I am with the Chooks. A Roosters loss ruins my weekend, an Origin loss doesn't cause me to lose any sleep at all

Comment

I have almost zero interest in Origin these days.

They have regulated the crap out of it, and it's just 'meh' to watch now.

It used to be the ultimate sporting gladatorial contest.

Even globally it used to get people watching it who weren't really League fans. Those days are over though.

Comment

Working...
                  X