Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.Klemmer

Worth a look at for next season?

with Knights signing both Adam Elliot and Jack hetherington for next season, rumour has it The Knights will be looking to offload within fronts/ 2nd row.

the brothers I presume are safe due to the clubs love of them.

So I presume Klemmer, Fitzgibbon, Frizell may become available?

I’ve always enjoyed Tysons game, could be a good pick up in a good system.

but I think we need another hardened prop for next season given Jared is getting on, and out side of Lindsay we don’t ‘intimidate’ many packs in the competition.

Klemmer may provide cheap mongrel to bridge that gap between losing Jared and bringing up our next breed.

Is it April 1

Comment

Any of them for 300k or less

Comment

I don't think Klemmer would come cheap. Not with the Tigers around and the Titans to inflate the market. He's also way past his best has hasn't dominated a game in years.

Comment

29 this year and off contract in 2023.

Comment

Yes to Tyson. No to Klemmer, I reckon he is past his best

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

with Knights signing both Adam Elliot and Jack hetherington for next season, rumour has it The Knights will be looking to offload within fronts/ 2nd row.

but I think we need another hardened prop for next season given Jared is getting on, and out side of Lindsay we don’t ‘intimidate’ many packs in the competition.

Klemmer may provide cheap mongrel to bridge that gap between losing Jared and bringing up our next breed.
              Fark NO

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

Frizzel well past his best and will be poor value.

Klemmer yes for the right price (maximum $550k perhaps). Only 28, and one of the very few props going around with the experience and ability to fill the void that will be left by SST and JWH.

This would be a very good future pack:

8. Collins
                9. Cheese
                10. Klemmer
                11. Crichton
                12. N Butcher
                13. Radley

14. E Butcher
                15. May
                16. Sitili
                17, (utility)
                Last edited by Steakface; 06-11-2022, 11:57 PM.

Comment

No.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

I reckon we need to sign younger, but still with fg grade experience. JWH and Collins are our starting props next year, no need for an overpriced Klemmer. I jut don't have faith in Baker or May as backup props. Maybe Tuku, but I reckon he still needs some polishing. Issue is when you look at props coming off-contract, the best option is Royce Hunt, which doesn't say much. If next year is JWH's last, I'd prefer Payne Haas or Thomas Flegler than Klemmer

Comment

Probably getting a bit too old now and the game has become a different style/pace so not sure if Klemmer or Tyson fit that required style.

Comment

Some people here need to have a look at Klemmers stats, he averages more running metres than any of our props

Comment

I’m a fan of Klemmer I like his style, his mongrel he has big game Origin experience and finals campaigns came off the bench oin the 2014 GF his stats this season are very good reading, he hasn’t played in a serious title threat team the only road block here is the price tag but if Uncle Nick and Robbo want him I think they would get him he’s exactly what is needed very experienced would fit in seemlessly.

Comment

The only prop the Roosters will sign is Payne Hass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                              The only prop the Roosters will sign is Payne Hass.
                              Saw him during Origin and he's slow as, just he's difficult to take down so keeps waddling forward in tackles (for a bit).

I think Brisbane have sorted things out with him anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X