D.Klemmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Saw him during Origin and he's slow as, just he's difficult to take down so keeps waddling forward in tackles (for a bit).

I think Brisbane have sorted things out with him anyway.
    Payne Haas "waddles" ?????????????

That'll do me Izzy................surely you jest?

Comment

We're in the middle of a season and you want to start a thread talking about signing a washed up prop forward for next season?

Comment

klemmer was good but i think he is preservation mode. been ruined by the knaughts system. look what it did to skidsys, pearce, watsons carreers
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
          klemmer was good but i think he is preservation mode. been ruined by the knaughts system. look what it did to skidsys, pearce, watsons carreers
          Hypothetically speaking say he signs a 2 year deal at 250-300k (that’s a massive if) in a team that’s in a bit of a semi rebuild but with the right acquisitions in a couple of positions we can be a threat, would you take him? It’s not a huge risk we have lost so much experience we can do with some of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
            We're in the middle of a season and you want to start a thread talking about signing a washed up prop forward for next season?
            Our two starting props are either:

1. confirmed as leaving
            2. close to retirement

So it's an important conversation cobber.

Comment

Working...
            X