Can't win the comp with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't win the comp with...

the cretinous passengers named Hutchinson, Butcher, Watson and Momirovski. You'd forgive their obvious deficiencies if poor bloody mistakes didn't keep killing our chances. If Sitilli took Walker's chip kick and scored, I guarantee the Chooks register a win. But no, it wasn't to be. Of course not!

The poor defensive reads by Momirovski (has he made a break this season yet) and the god-awful service provided by Hutchinson, Butcher and Watson ensured they couldn't even fluke a try in the last 20 minutes. Get rid of these 'tards and they might somehow miraculously snatch a win from out of their backsides.

And don't get me started on that #$%^ of a referee. Never once did he give the Chooks a repeat set in an attacking position, but he sure as &*^% gave plenty to the Storm. That clown has no idea what constitutes a forward pass or a knock on...or even a bloody crusher tackle. Absolute cheat and deserves to be lined up against a wall.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

can't win the comp ... in june.

glass half full - we've got a team that is finding it's feet and we've lost most of our tight ones but if we get a roll on we'll be competitive when it matters.

Comment

What game are you watching where you thing Hutchinson is a passenger? Watson and Momo deserve some criticism, but the Hutch and Butcher hate is seriously undeserved around here.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveTheWorld View Post
        What game are you watching where you thing Hutchinson is a passenger? Watson and Momo deserve some criticism, but the Hutch and Butcher hate is seriously undeserved around here.
        they create nothing and set nothing up.
        1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
        1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post

they create nothing and set nothing up.
          Butcher is not in the side to create anything, and Hutch had plenty of good touches tonight and kicked pretty well, even while having his position shifted throughout the game, and not getting an extended rest after coming off from playing Hooker. Wrong area to place blame.

Comment

Gees all these "experts" on here and none are in the coaching ranks or in a recruitment role at any club - mmm I wonder why ?

Comment

the cretinous passengers named Hutchinson, Butcher, Watson and Momirovski. You'd forgive their obvious deficiencies if poor bloody mistakes didn't keep killing our chances. If Sitilli took Walker's chip kick and scored, I guarantee the Chooks register a win. But no, it wasn't to be. Of course not!

The poor defensive reads by Momirovski (has he made a break this season yet) and the god-awful service provided by Hutchinson, Butcher and Watson ensured they couldn't even fluke a try in the last 20 minutes. Get rid of these 'tards and they might somehow miraculously snatch a win from out of their backsides.

And don't get me started on that #$%^ of a referee. Never once did he give the Chooks a repeat set in an attacking position, but he sure as &*^% gave plenty to the Storm. That clown has no idea what constitutes a forward pass or a knock on...or even a bloody crusher tackle. Absolute cheat and deserves to be lined up against a wall.
              Hutchison is playing in the wrong position.

He offers value at 5/8

Comment

And Watson has been terrible at hooker to date ...

Comment

Hutch went well tonight.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

I'm going to have to disagree on certain aspects. I'm still of the opinion the Keighran is better suited than Hutchison to the team, but he's been playing well the last few weeks. Watson is copping some unnecessary hate. yes, 9 is not his position, but he makes some good darts out of dummy half, and considering we have him on 300-350, I'd say his playing around that value, not good but not terrible like you make him out to be. Butcher has deficiencies in his game. He rarely passes and is too small to make a dent on offence. That said, his defence is strong around the middle of the field, and he is a premiership winner with the Roosters. Momirovski is where I agree with you. We brought him in for his defence but that appears to be his weakest area, as we've seen multiple times hes a shirt grabber. I have a solution for this if Robbo is so insistent on not playing Keighran. Euan Aitken is moving to the Dolphins next year. I reckon if we wanted we could bring him in on a mid year deal. While he's not fantastic, he is definitely better than whatever we do have there.

Comment

You guarantee a win if Sitili catches that ball do you? There was still 5 to go. Anything could have happened. You can’t guarantee anything.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                        Gees all these "experts" on here and none are in the coaching ranks or in a recruitment role at any club - mmm I wonder why ?
                        What qualifications do you need to be a fan on a footy forum , even if your right or always wrong?
                        who gives a fark.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveTheWorld View Post
                          100%. Hutch and Butcher were both excellent last night. Carlos has very little idea.

Comment

Yep, we can't win the comp with this team atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

What qualifications do you need to be a fan on a footy forum , even if your right or always wrong?
                              who gives a fark.

No use explaining it to you if you can't work it out yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X