2022…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022…

It’s a tough gig… another hard loss! All we can do is reset, recover, refocus & come out to fight again.

Losing footy games doesn’t make you a loser… giving up does!

C’mon boys! Back to where we belong. E2W.

We are in a really tough position right now. After Penrith next week our draw gets a little easier. But then finishes with a tough few games.
    only a few years ago the roosters and rabbits would play the last round to decide who would win the minor premiership. I honestly feel that we might be playing the rabbits in the last round to decide who makes the 8.

Comment

As much as I would want to rant and complain, there's a part of me that thinks back to 2020 and 2021 and think how injuries have kinda forced the Roosters hand in making big decisions on the fly disrupting potential long term plans.

Friend, Cords, Morris all had to retire suddenly without no proper planing. Keary, Rads, Collins had to deal with unexpected long term injuries that killed potential momentum throughout 2020 and 21.

Yes the season has been disappointing so far, but giving up would be too easy. Back the team and the coach from here on out and have hope, some of these players probably didn't expect to be where they are now if it wasn't for these injures. Worst comes to worse then next season should be much improved with Smith coming in and all of the younger players gaining more experience.

Comment

2022 is gone. Without a megastar like SBW or Cronk, we have no pharking hope.

Comment

Working...
        X