Good news for some fellow penners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for some fellow penners.

Unless we make the GF, this is my last post for 2022. We are shite, a clueless rabble. We won't even make the 8. We have lost games to the shittiest teams in the comp and still some say trust in Trent.Our recent performances are indicative of a coach who HAS lost the dressing room!
    Last edited by Big Dog; 06-18-2022, 11:45 PM.

Don't go. Every place needs a Big Dog. There's too many of these fluffy cross breed toy things around these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
      Unless we make the GF, this is my last post for 2022. We are shite, a clueless rabble. We won't even make the 8. We have lost games to the shittiest teams in the comp and still some say trust in Trent.Our recent performances are indicative of a coach who HAS lost the dressing room!
      who is the new team you are following ?
      Last edited by King Salvo; 06-19-2022, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Each to their own but my opinion differs to yours.

​​​​​​I think Robbo is trying to do what he can with the stock we have. I also think he adjusted the way he coaches to suit the players. I don't think the current group could be coached the same way as a team of friend, Cordner, aubbo, Morris twins, Cronk etc.

Comment

And this post is indicator of a troll.
          Last edited by The Marshall; 06-19-2022, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

who is the new team you are following ?
            A bunch of girls.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Nooooooo! Come and post in the music threads at least. A lot of us old timers joined this forum in 2009...we all know how that panned out..
              "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Working...
              X