Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope Rad kills it

Comment

rads gets a holiday in perth. angus must be a chance to play. suaalii played so well yesterday freddy might give him a gig.
      interesting toops choosing nsw - the guy obviously is pretty loyal and maybe he didn't want to abandon the team after the loss. i like the flexibility around origin and availability to play for other countries - he was born here so he's an aussie and he's got a tongan background so tonga also has claims on him too. international league is a basket case and can't be too strict in applying eligibility requirements for fear of killing it.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        rads gets a holiday in perth. angus must be a chance to play. suaalii played so well yesterday freddy might give him a gig.
        interesting toops choosing nsw - the guy obviously is pretty loyal and maybe he didn't want to abandon the team after the loss. i like the flexibility around origin and availability to play for other countries - he was born here so he's an aussie and he's got a tongan background so tonga also has claims on him too. international league is a basket case and can't be too strict in applying eligibility requirements for fear of killing it.
        yeah? with to/o and toops on the wing there's no spot for him. no way he plays in the centres.

Comment

Rads has been selected which is crazy by Freddy. He hasn't played for 5 weeks , so isn't match fit, if there is an early injury in SOO could be forced to play long minutes in what is always a fast up tempo game. From a rooster point of view a greater risk of ireinjury rather than a controlled rooster return in a slower paced game. I don't think Freddy is doing the Roosters any favours there! Suaalli as an 18th man on the other hand is a valuable learning experience....

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post
            Rads has been selected which is crazy by Freddy. He hasn't played for 5 weeks , so isn't match fit, if there is an early injury in SOO could be forced to play long minutes in what is always a fast up tempo game. From a rooster point of view a greater risk of ireinjury rather than a controlled rooster return in a slower paced game. I don't think Freddy is doing the Roosters any favours there! Suaalli as an 18th man on the other hand is a valuable learning experience....
            You reckon he'll play? Could be recognition that he's arguably qualified ~2-3 years in a row, but been ruled out due to injury.

To me it's a good opportunity to get him into camp and fast-track his development. If he can show that he's match-fit during training then he might play.

Comment

There is no way he plays.

We will have him and suali back. Wouldn't surprise me if we had chrighton back too.

Comment

Well done, congrats to all our guys in the squad. Apart from Toups I'm also happy for Angus. Reckon he's put in a very good month or more of footy and gets an unfair rap on here sometimes.

Comment

Glad for the 6 Roosters boys being called up for Origin representation.
                  Its a positive this year, despite the Roosters being sh*thouse lately.
                  I reckon Angus, Toops , Teddy and Collins play.
                  Suaalii & Rads now know they are right on the doorstep.
                  Its a great incentive for our guys to continue to put in top performances in the club rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo View Post
                    one things for sure, JOC will be picked, having a blinder, speed and passing game, stuffed up a bomb early but getting involved looking for the ball.Toups will drop out.
                    wasn't selected buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Davo View Post
                      one things for sure, JOC will be picked, having a blinder, speed and passing game, stuffed up a bomb early but getting involved looking for the ball.Toups will drop out.
                      The JAC snub is puzzling. Normally the NSW hierarchy would have picked him, makes me wonder if there's something else behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

The JAC snub is puzzling. Normally the NSW hierarchy would have picked him, makes me wonder if there's something else behind it.
                        Toops and To'o deserve their spots. But I'd love to see JS get in for To'o.

Comment

Angus deserved his recall, Rads and JS will benefit from a week with the Blues. Rads will make a huge difference for us when he comes back.

Comment

Well done Rads.

I'm guessing he will be on the extended bench, but still great for experience and gives an idea of what Freddy and the Blues are thinking long term.

I was a bit disappointed in Yeo, I know he copped a bad knock, but I hardly noticed him. Jurbo on the other hand is tried and tested at Origin level, I'm glad he's been bought in (also, you don't bring Jurbo in to be on an extended bench, he's playing).

Comment

Rads is simply there as a motivation and team bonding ambassador.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Perhaps getting too big for his boots?

Comment

Working...
                                X