Rads for SOO 2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rads for SOO 2 ?

So thats the breaking news rumour today.
    Kind of shits me..means he couldve played yesterday for sure .
    Love Rads ready made for SOO but I would prefer him available for EASTS
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

I would be surprised.. I could see Fittler bringing him into camp with the idea of possibly using him in Game 3 but he said Latrell needed to play this week to be eligible for selection in his mind so I’d be surprised if he then went and picked Radley.

Comment

I think Robbo hinted he's ready to return ... saw some pictures of Rads training recently so not sure what Robbo's plan was about Rads returning but it looks like he could've played last night.

Not sure what Freddy's up to ... what goes on in his head is a scary thought

Comment

I don’t think Radley has had much impact at all this year. Sometimes I just wish he’d stop the ball playing and just run. His form before the injury didn’t warrant origin selection. Can’t see him being selected without match fitness and not having played for 5 weeks.

Comment

seems very unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            I don’t think Radley has had much impact at all this year. Sometimes I just wish he’d stop the ball playing and just run. His form before the injury didn’t warrant origin selection. Can’t see him being selected without match fitness and not having played for 5 weeks.
            100% agree. Dig into the line and do some tough runs and leave the catch and pass to the halves Vic. Get the mongrel back into your game. If Freddy picks Victor he has officially lost his marbles. I don't think he is Amy chance of picking Rads for SOOII

Comment

We miss his defence up the middle. Even if his ball playing is off at the moment, it's his defence that's important to us.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Angus and Jake turbo should be picked well bef Yang thought of Victor.

Comment

Radley must be ahead of schedule as the NRL Casualty Ward had him returning round 19.

No way that Radley will be selected for game 2 in the 17 - Jake Trbojevic and Angus Crichton will be though

https://www.nrl.com/casualty-ward/?competition=111
                  Last edited by King Salvo; 06-19-2022, 07:44 PM.

Comment

one things for sure, JOC will be picked, having a blinder, speed and passing game, stuffed up a bomb early but getting involved looking for the ball.Toups will drop out.

Comment

Jake Trbojevic is deadset a poor mans N Buther

Comment

Originally posted by Davo View Post
                        one things for sure, JOC will be picked, having a blinder, speed and passing game, stuffed up a bomb early but getting involved looking for the ball.Toups will drop out.
                        Think Toups is resigned to playing for Tonga, not a bad consolation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Think Toups is resigned to playing for Tonga, not a bad consolation.
                          Daniel Tupou and Kotoni Staggs have decided to play for their state over country, ending the speculation surrounding their immediate representative future.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...5e893dead9cd9f

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Daniel Tupou and Kotoni Staggs have decided to play for their state over country, ending the speculation surrounding their immediate representative future.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...5e893dead9cd9f
                            Your right Freddy stayed loyal!

Angus in too, and Vic in extended squad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                              So thats the breaking news rumour today.
                              Kind of shits me..means he couldve played yesterday for sure .
                              Love Rads ready made for SOO but I would prefer him available for EASTS
                              No mate word is it's gonna be Fletcher Baker instead, Andrew Johns loves him!Haven't seen such epic mobility in a forward since Lee Majors starred as Steve Austin in the 6million Dollar man,na na na na na na na na na!
                              Last edited by infidelrooster; 06-19-2022, 08:03 PM.
                              The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

Working...
                              X