Butcher and Momirovski appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butcher and Momirovski appreciation thread

The two players who cop the most unfair flack on this forum, both stood up in a big way tonight, along with Teddy probably our only players who played a full 80 minutes of good football.

Momirovski not the first signing to have a slow start at the Roosters, and if he can build off tonight will become a very dependable centre for us.

Butcher never lets us down, good to see him rewarded for his effort with a double tonight.

Can throw Watson in there too he’s been brilliant since he’s just been allowed to play at lock.

Comment

staggs was momo's bitch. watson looking a real weapon and butch going well on the edge

Comment

2 weeks in a row there will be a few disappointed people on This forum

Comment

Great to see Butch grab a couple of well deserved pies tonight

Comment

Both players played really good football tonight well done Momo and Butch.

Comment

Butcher, in my mind, is Mitch Aubusson mk2. Absolute gun.

Comment

Butcher wouldn't look out of place in Origin.

If Liam Martin is Origin standard then I don't see why Butcher can't get a start in a Blues jersey someday. Perhaps alongside his brother.

And yet he gets ridiculed on this forum.

Baffling.

Comment

Robbo must be relieved. There were guys here that had him sacked half way through the Dragons game

Comment

I’ve always backed Butcher and he has really started to reach his potential.
                    I’ll admit I wasn’t a fan of Momorovski however he defended so well tonight. Topou should have scored a few tries tonight though as Momo can’t/won’t pass and that will cost us.

Comment

The Butcher boys have been sensational during our purple patch. Let’s call them the Bash Brothers!

How good was Nat tonight? Probably the pick of the forwards.
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        Butcher wouldn't look out of place in Origin.

If Liam Martin is Origin standard then I don't see why Butcher can't get a start in a Blues jersey someday. Perhaps alongside his brother.

And yet he gets ridiculed on this forum.

Baffling.
                        I like Butcher but I think this statement is a bit over the top Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
                          2 weeks in a row there will be a few disappointed people on This forum
                          Yes the death riders are conspicuously absent after a win

Comment

yep, the Great Magician Momirovski is really to serve horse manure flavored humble pie to his skeptics...bon appétit...

Comment

Originally posted by Roosta4life View Post
                              The two players who cop the most unfair flack on this forum, both stood up in a big way tonight, along with Teddy probably our only players who played a full 80 minutes of good football.

Momirovski not the first signing to have a slow start at the Roosters, and if he can build off tonight will become a very dependable centre for us.

Butcher never lets us down, good to see him rewarded for his effort with a double tonight.
                              And his second double this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X