Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go the Sea Eels?

Who are you cheering for tonight?

Manly lose and it's one less team chasing us, Manly win and our chances of finishing higher up the ladder increase.

I want Manly to win. Keep them in the chase and hopefully beat Raiders later on. Also force the Eels in a position where they need to beat the Bunnies or risk missing out themselves.

Comment

Who cares. Just keep winning then it doesn’t matter what anyone else does.

Comment

Manly. We can overtake Parra.

Comment

Other results are in important each round in the chase for the 8.

I expect Manly to be fired up for the Eels clash and also the Raiders for the Panthers clash as certainly no love lost between those two clubs and the Raiders best chance of knocking them off

The Raiders officials coming out saying the Panthers who are missing their halves as well are arrogant and they are set to ambush them and take them down a peg or two - mmm fighting words although the officials aren't playing - officials should be seen not heard perhaps

Sharks vs Dragons - The Dragons should be desperate to win to keep their top 8 chances alive and it is a local derby

Round 21 Matches- Current Comp points in Brackets as at Round 20

Storm (26) vs Titans (8)
          Sea Eagles (20) vs Eels (26)
          Rabbitohs (24) vs Warriors (12)
          Raiders (22) vs Panthers (36)
          Sharks (28) vs Dragons (20)
          Bulldogs (14) vs Cowboys(30)
          Tigers (10) vs Knights (12)
          Last edited by King Salvo; 08-05-2022, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Ideal results would be manly warriors and Penrith wins.

Comment

I will be riding the Panfers hard as fark this week. Raiders are the danger for the 8

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                I will be riding the Panfers hard as fark this week. Raiders are the danger for the 8
                Yes they certainly are

The Raiders (22 points ) have Panthers/Dragons/Knights/Sea Eagles/Tigers is their run home - 2 games they should win and 3 50-50 games although the Dragons game could move to a game they should win as the Dragons could well be out of contention when they play them -Dragons on 20 points with a minus 124 for and against and most likely will need to win all 5 of their remaining games

The Raiders best chance of knocking off Penrith as well one would say with the Panthers halves out to around the finals

Comment

I don't cheer for any team (not even my childhood one ) apart from the Roosters..head says Manly, heart says Parra..I actually don't watch other teams and don't get all wound up about results apart from our own. It's the old one game at a time and you can only play who is in front of you for me..I'm just happy we don't have the McIntyre system anymore for the finals...making us do unnatural acts like cheering for Cronulla back in 2008...it took me a long time to recover from that...no fan should ever be put in a position where your own team's chances depend on the outcome of another team....horrible experience..just horrible...
                  "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

im prob a bit different to others here in that i have different feelings about different teams

obviously the roosters are the team i support

teams i dont hate

sea eagles
                    souths
                    panthers
                    warriors
                    knights

teams im totally neutral about

cowboys
                    tigers
                    eels
                    bulldogs
                    raiders
                    titans

teams i absolutely hate

broncos
                    storm
                    st george
                    sharks

so i guess i hope manly win

Comment

Manly. We keep winning and we could end up 4th by finals. Manly won't overtake us.

Comment

I think a Manly win as I want other teams who have been up their all year looking back over their shoulder.
                        When you trust your television
                        what you get is what you got
                        Cause when they own the information
                        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Go Manly

Comment

The only game I’m interested in that’s coming up is the Roosters v Cows next week.

Us to win!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
                              Who cares. Just keep winning then it doesn’t matter what anyone else does.
                              Thank you generic NRL player interview.

But it kind of does matter, especially if we want a home final at the new SFS which would be such a nice feeling after sitting through major games either on the couch in lockdowns or at the SCG 2kms away from the action.

Comment

Working...
                              X