Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that there's anything wrong with it,

But bloody hell I love Suualii.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

It’s a shame I can give just one like to your post

Comment

Man crush here too bro!

Comment

This could probably go elsewhere in other threads. However as you are a relative new comer to the forum at this stage I will encourage you to keep starting such threads and yes I love love love him too and I think I love him more than you not that there is anything wrong with that. You know he really is truly a wonderful and magnificent player.
        Last edited by Andrew Walker; 08-05-2022, 01:44 PM.
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Mother hen alert here from me too..
          "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
            It’s a shame I can give just one like to your post
            I added to the tally and to your post too....I've never hit the like button so much in a morning..good thing I've had this week off work.
            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Anyone who doesn't love Joey should boycott our next game....male or female or any of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
                Anyone who doesn't love Joey should boycott our next game....male or female or any of the others.
                Who loves him the most is the big question here

John Mayer

Comment

He could be the best young player I have ever seen. Attitude, physique, skill and class. The kid is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                    He could be the best young player I have ever seen. Attitude, physique, skill and class. The kid is incredible.
                    Can't disagree........unless he ever leaves us. Then the love disappears.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post

Can't disagree........unless he ever leaves us. Then the love disappears.
                      Perish the thought..this place would crash and burn.....some on here haven't recovered from RTS..let alone the other one..he whom shall not be named..Latrell, Latrell the Musical..a young man's troubled journey from Bondi premiers to Redfern not premiers...

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Perish the thought..this place would crash and burn.....some on here haven't recovered from RTS..let alone the other one..he whom shall not be named..Latrell, Latrell the Musical..a young man's troubled journey from Bondi premiers to Redfern not premiers...
                        Yep there was a lot of man love for Trell. He is still a super player but the love is long gone and now he can GFH.
                        Take note Joey.

Comment

A polite reminder can we please keep this thread on track. This thread is not about that traitorous leach who went vermin on us. The less spoken about the traitorous leach the better. This thread is about Joseph Suaali who saw the light going from vermin to now become a much loved and revered Rooster

John Mayer

Comment

The most impressive things about him, even since his debut, have been his absurdly good tackling technique/good defensive reads overall, and just the way he moves. Just oozes class in everything he does.

If you watch him when someone scores a try as well, or has a big moment, he gets well into it. The kid really seems to enjoy playing at the Roosters and buying into the culture. The attitude is very impressive.

Sincerely hope he's with us for a long time.

Comment

Seen the footage of the team song last night? The bit at the end with Jared is just fabulous, so much love and obvioius mutual admiration

Comment

Working...
                              X