RIP Paul Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Paul Green

Just 49, horrible news. Condolences to his family.

Terrible news, still so young
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

The AustralianThursday, August 11, 2022
      Subscribe Log inSPORT

BREAKING
      NRL in shock over sudden death of Paul Green

The rugby league world is mourning the sudden death of legendary player and premiership-winning coach Paul Green.

2 MINUTES AGO By PHIL ROTHFIELD AND PETER

BREAKING
      NRL in shock over sudden death of Paul Green

The rugby league world is mourning the sudden death of legendary player and premiership-winning coach Paul Green.

This is really sad. Was part of our premiership squad in 2002. I remember seeing him walking around the SSG on Easter Sunday with the rest of that team. Thoughts and prayers are with his family

Comment

Absolutely devastating news. He had so much more to offer the NRL world.

Was hugely involved in our 2013 premiership win.

So so sad

Comment

Stunned….

R.I.P Greeny

Comment

Minute silent on Saturday for the Legend... RIP Champion

Comment

Horrible news. A real good bloke of the NRL. Contributed a lot to our club aswell.
              Last edited by HunchoRooster; 08-11-2022, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the news. Rest in peace Paul and thanks for your contributions to our mighty Roosters and my family's Queensland teams. I forgot Parra...oh my..all my family's teams...

Blessings to your family too..

this week stinks...
                Last edited by redwhiteblue; 08-11-2022, 02:33 PM. Reason: I forgot Parra..
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Sad news.

RIP Paul Green

Comment

Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post
                    Horrible news. A real good bloke in the NRL. Contributed a lot to our club aswell.
                    Wasn't he just? I've never read a bad word about him..he had that aura of a quiet achiever and sense of humility...
                    "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

That is horrible news and unexpected, way to young.

RIP Paul.

Comment

Awful news. Always had the vibe of being a nice good bloke. Big part of our earlier success.

Comment

Terrible news.

fitting that we play the cowboys this weekend so that our clubs can celebrate the man before kickoff

Comment

Very sad news. As a former Easts player and Assistant Coach in a premiership year as well as North QLD premiership winning coach it will be an emotional occasion on Saturday.

Comment

The references to Beyond Blue at the end of the SMH article suggest a cause of death. Absolutely tragic.

Comment

Working...
                              X