X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit, he was my age.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
      The references to Beyond Blue at the end of the SMH article suggest a cause of death. Absolutely tragic.
      Found in his garage I know what my 1st thought was I hope I’m wrong but that reference you mention heightens my fears No matter what the circumstances what a tragedy Way too young
      When you trust your television
      what you get is what you got
      Cause when they own the information
      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Your first thought was correct Mr Walker. It has been confirmed that he took his own life.

Rest in peace Paul Green.

Comment

What an absolute tragedy. I feel numb and cannot comprehend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
            Your first thought was correct Mr Walker. It has been confirmed that he took his own life.

Far out, it doesn't make it any easier. Can we just erase this week , it has been a sh*t one

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
              What the hell? How devastating 49 that’s just sad gone way to soon.
              10 years younger than me. I've been dreading my 60th birthday coming up in a few weeks, but this kinda puts stuff in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Roostermania View Post

RIP Paul Green

Shocked by this news. Do we know cause of death.....I'm hearing more and more adults dying suddenly...unbelievable
                confirmed as suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post

Oh no just devastating.
                  When you trust your television
                  what you get is what you got
                  Cause when they own the information
                  they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

So sad, and to think of all the people in the Rugby League family that would have helped him in his troubled times, if only he reached out. Vale to the great man. RIP mate.

Comment

greeny, mate, why?

Comment

Shocked at the first news of his very premature passing, then triple shocked at the suicide news.

Good God what a waste...strength and love to his family who are obviously devastated.

Comment

Absolutely devastating news and even worse being such a waste .As said so many people could have helped .Poor bugger , poor family . Greenie was a dam fine bloke gone way to soon .

Comment

shocking news.

Very emotional match coming up against the cows, played for both teams.

Comment

Awful news

A timely reminder to check in on your mates and family regularly.

And to be kind to one another. Especially online.

We don't know what demons people are battling, and you'd be surprised at how well people can hide that too.

I've read at least 4 seperate reports from colleagues who had met with Greeny over the past week and noticed nothing unusual.

Comment

I think the original announcement said there were no suspicious circumstances. So I knew he wasn't murdered, and it could hardly have been natural causes, so it immediately made me think suicide.

WHY????
                                1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                                1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Working...
                                X