Manu no try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post

Yes, I've often said it was over-looked when it came to the 7 tackle set from the 22...which I think should be scrapped, anyway.

I did think it was a try on first look too. Yet funny how the media have said that the Roosters got all the 50/50 decisions in the game.

Another thing noticed by the commentator on Fox was that there hadn't been a single 6-again call in the first half. He tried to come up with some reason for it, but missed the obvious one - the Roosters were doing ALL the attacking and Klein doesn't like giving the Roosters any legs up - either that or the Cowboys were perfect, which I suppose is possible.

Hilarious.

Look at the replay for a couple of first half early examples of pot plant penalties by Klein to leg cowboys back into game:

31.19 remaining - cowboys player is released by Radley and blatantly just falls to the ground with not a hand on him to milk a downtown penalty. Disgraceful refereeing.

30.43 remaining - cowboys player tackled by Walker - marches forward of the mark as he gets up, places ball on Walker's knee and loses it backwards - another penalty downfield. Disgraceful refereeing again.

Not to mention the dozens of times cowboys were offside with us attacking, but farknuckle Klein just couldn't give us a 6 again.

Comment

I thought it was close and could go either way but the Roosters did get a call their way in the Verrills try from the scrum - Lodge did have hold of the Cowboys players jumper when the scrum broke up impeding that player from attempting a tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
        I thought it was close and could go either way but the Roosters did get a call their way in the Verrills try from the scrum - Lodge did have hold of the Cowboys players jumper when the scrum broke up impeding that player from attempting a tackle.
        At normal speed that was very marginal. Commentators and sore loser Todd blowing up about that was laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Hilarious.

Look at the replay for a couple of first half early examples of pot plant penalties by Klein to leg cowboys back into game:

31.19 remaining - cowboys player is released by Radley and blatantly just falls to the ground with not a hand on him to milk a downtown penalty. Disgraceful refereeing.

30.43 remaining - cowboys player tackled by Walker - marches forward of the mark as he gets up, places ball on Walker's knee and loses it backwards - another penalty downfield. Disgraceful refereeing again.

Not to mention the dozens of times cowboys were offside with us attacking, but farknuckle Klein just couldn't give us a 6 again.

Thanks for your unbiased insight. Better hurry on back to the cattle station. Those steers won't make their own beef!

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

At normal speed that was very marginal. Commentators and sore loser Todd blowing up about that was laughable.
            annesley said it was close but shouldn't have been a try but the cowboys were off side from the scrum so we would have got a penalty

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post

Thanks for your unbiased insight. Better hurry on back to the cattle station. Those steers won't make their own beef!
              Ok, I think I get the first part that you're mocking my lack of impartiality. Fair enough.

What does the cattle station stuff mean? I honestly don't get it.

Comment

Working...
              X