Roosters radio - Lodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters radio - Lodge

First of all roosters radio is awesome they’re like us. We’ll done by the club (I know late to the party)

he came across really well and sounds super happy… also great footy mind very articulate. No doubt why he did was horrible will always be there but people do change and I truly believe he has … no doubt he is here next year have a listen!!

I really enjoyed it tbh.

It genuinely changed my perception of him and I'm thankful that I heard it.

A real testament that as humans we shouldn't judge someone based on some actions during some points of their life(although we need to acknowledge and sympathise with any victims)

He seemed really happy and interested to be at the roosters. It sounded like he was a lifetime supporter who is now living out his dream playing for his club, full of pride and energy.

Comment

He speaks so well and so passionately. I hope we sign him long term.

Comment

I mentioned in another thread but so far I was totally wrong about the signing. I didn’t think Lodge was that good, and I didn’t want a bloke at our club who has done those things.

That being said it’s tough because I genuinely believe in forgiveness and painting someone with a broad brush after they’ve done their time and paid their dues, is illogical. If he’s genuinely remorseful, what more can you ask for?

Not that it’s my decision, but I’m happy to have him at the club now, and he has been wonderful.

Thanks for the mention of the podcast. Keen to give it a listen.

Comment

I don't know if there is a front rower in the game with a faster play the ball than Lodge.
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Bring on the Finch redemption story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
              Bring on the Finch redemption story.
              Sorry but we have to draw the line somewhere and pedo's do not act because of drugs or alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                I don't know if there is a front rower in the game with a faster play the ball than Lodge.
                For his size it’s remarkable

Comment

As I said when he arrived, if uncle Nic is happy to have him at our club then that’s enough for me.
                  I know so many people that did really dumb stuff when hey were young,myself included and absolutely turned their life around.
                  I just hope we can keep him.

Comment

said all the right things

Comment

I havnt listen to it but Im so glad the Chooks got him & I did say when he signed on that he was exactly what the Roosters needed.
                      5 from 5, hopefully 6 from 6 after tomorrow night.
                      I dont dislike any player, I accept that humans fark up, sometimes its really bad but I still accept it & I dont think any different of the person when I have no attachment to it. Thats just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        I havnt listen to it but Im so glad the Chooks got him & I did say when he signed on that he was exactly what the Roosters needed.
                        5 from 5, hopefully 6 from 6 after tomorrow night.
                        I dont dislike any player, I accept that humans fark up, sometimes its really bad but I still accept it & I dont think any different of the person when I have no attachment to it. Thats just me.
                        What are your thoughts on hitler Mickey?? Just to be clear the consensus on here is he is bad….. your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

What are your thoughts on hitler Mickey?? Just to be clear the consensus on here is he is bad….. your thoughts?
                          Heheheheheh
                          I did say thats just me mate.
                          On Hitler like I said I dont think any different of the person when I have no attachment to them.
                          He did bad things yes but so did plenty of others, its the human race mate, its the most scattered thing on the planet. Humans are animals the worlds farkin mad, 7 billion of us mate & we go to war on a daily basis. Humans can be the most dangerous horrible things & they can also be the most beautiful loving, caring thing but you have to have both & thats what I accept, I just accept humans will do anything. There is nothing off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

For his size it’s remarkable
                            Morley was another big bloke who always got a quick play the ball.

Comment

Working...
                            X