No announcement yet.

Anybody watching the Souffs game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved watching souffs choke, especially fatrell. He lost them more points than he created.

Time for him to retire to full time KFC.

Comment

What strikes me is the favoritism that Penrith got.

Somehow the obstruction rule doesn't apply to them.

They get the 50/50 calls.

Whoever wins this year will have to beat Penrith and the ref.

Comment

"Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue

This is just appalling...shame on those abusing a player online for dropping the ball...poor bugger...

I used to think the Chookpen was pretty tough with posts like "Momirovski is Horse Manure"
        But this is on another level (way above) us.
        Maybe the Souffs fan base can do us a favour by killing off one of their players every time they have a bad game.
        Won't be long before their whole team is gone.

Comment

Thirteen texted me
          "I am sorry about the loss last night. I hope you are ok mate"

Heheheheh
          I dont think Souths can win the comp.
          I just want the Roosters to get over the Tigers & then for 2 weeks show me what they've got.
          So out of the current top 8 I dont think Souths, Cowboys, Cronulla or Broncos can win the comp. Parra maybe depending on who they play then there's the big 3.
          I still think at full strength the Panthers are the team to beat but injuries & suspension play a massive part. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Arrggh...you made me laugh so much I managed to snort water, pasta sauce and cracked pepper up my nose...I really shouldn't come on here at lunch time...I'll get us some seed money for our business venture..
            Hahaha now you know what Ponga and Mann felt like!

Comment

This is just appalling...shame on those abusing a player online for dropping the ball...poor bugger...

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dea...19-p5bb94.html
              The RL Players Union should be onto this and work with the NRL and Authorities to protect the players privacy and safety.

The player and club in question should go on with this and the perpetrators should be found and charged and later named- maximum goal sentence is 10 years for such offences.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                Thirteen texted me
                "I am sorry about the loss last night. I hope you are ok mate"

Heheheheh
                I dont think Souths can win the comp.
                I just want the Roosters to get over the Tigers & then for 2 weeks show me what they've got.
                So out of the current top 8 I dont think Souths, Cowboys, Cronulla or Broncos can win the comp. Parra maybe depending on who they play then there's the big 3.
                I still think at full strength the Panthers are the team to beat but injuries & suspension play a massive part. We'll see what happens.
                i thought they were going well but losing last night v an understrength penrith wasn't a good look

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
                  "Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue

I used to think the Chookpen was pretty tough with posts like "Momirovski is Horse Manure"
                  But this is on another level (way above) us.
                  Maybe the Souffs fan base can do us a favour by killing off one of their players every time they have a bad game.
                  Won't be long before their whole team is gone.
                  That thread upset me greatly..
                  "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

The RL Players Union should be onto this and work with the NRL and Authorities to protect the players privacy and safety.

The player and club in question should go on with this and the perpetrators should be found and charged and later named- maximum goal sentence is 10 years for such offences.
                    Agree with you. I regret not taking more action myself for an incident that happened last year. I felt sorry for the person who did it at first too..I'm sick of bullies, liars, gaslighters and tantrum throwers who want their own way all the time..I'm really glad the media made a big deal about it..the poor young man is only 23..who cares if a few balls were dropped in a club game..get some perspective..
                    "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Hahaha now you know what Ponga and Mann felt like!
                      Oh please don't put me in with them...I don't think I even read anything much in that thread....I think I did hit the 'like' button on Jack's post though and skipped over most of it..but I did mention to Rooster1908 about work colleagues back in the 1990's about getting drunk in fountains..Oh I tonight I met a man in the next suburb whose dad played for Easts in the 1950's..he saw me walking in all my gear tonight as it's very windy up here....he'd like a box of T-shirts please...he was going off about how red and green shouldn't be seen...! Going to light some candles tonight for his dad as he passed 17 years ago and am also go look him up in the Roosters history book I have..his dad had the same first name as my dad...Freddy...

Comment

That pass from Mitchell was way over Paulo's head - 8 out of 10 players would have dropped it (unless Toops' height).

It was thrown because 30 metres is all Latrell has in him and he couldn't wait to get rid of it, rather than using his size and power to position himself to offload a catchable pass to the poor bugger. This is what happens when you make excuses for a "fullback" who can't be bothered getting into shape "because he's not that kind of fullback". Much easier to blame and crucify the new guy.

If he was 10% fitter he could even have just scored himself - as Teddy would have.

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                          That pass from Mitchell was way over Paulo's head - 8 out of 10 players would have dropped it (unless Toops' height).

It was thrown because 30 metres is all Latrell has in him and he couldn't wait to get rid of it, rather than using his size and power to position himself to offload a catchable pass to the poor bugger. This is what happens when you make excuses for a "fullback" who can't be bothered getting into shape "because he's not that kind of fullback". Much easier to blame and crucify the new guy.

If he was 10% fitter he could even have just scored himself - as Teddy would have.
                          This makes me even sadder to read this.....Did anyone from the senior playing group come out and say any of this in defence of the poor bloke? I guess not...they throw each other under the bus over there..

Comment

This makes me even sadder to read this.....Did anyone from the senior playing group come out and say any of this in defence of the poor bloke? I guess not...they throw each other under the bus over there..
                            Alex Johnston is the only one I’ve seen say anything. Coincidentally, he’s the only one from that shit club that I kinda like

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

Alex Johnston is the only one I’ve seen say anything. Coincidentally, he’s the only one from that shit club that I kinda like
                              That's because he's an experienced international player..thanks for that...

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

#toofatforfullback

Comment

Working...
                                X