No announcement yet.

Anybody watching the Souffs game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be a damn shame if Souths don’t win another game all season, and raiders take their finals spot.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
      Would be a damn shame if Souths don’t win another game all season, and raiders take their finals spot.
      That’s still too much green for my liking.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Latrell is hot and cold but you can bet he will be up for it against us in RD25. If we dont show him the attention he deserves he will pull us apart.

Kikau was getting in his face and whacking him every time he got the ball and that's what we'll need to do. We got some beauties that can.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
          Souths are a bit of a one man band.

The Latrell show.
          Not really they have a very good side and should have won that game by plenty except for some poor handling. Don't get me wrong I hate them - but they have strike all through their team. Backs and forwards. But like us take away their fullback and they are not as potent.

I can't wait for round 25 but it scares me as well. These grubby fkers have had the wood on us for a few years now and it ruins our seasons. Time to right the wrongs of the last few years boys - stick it up these cats.

F@ck souths

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            Sean O'Sullivan is a fair player filling in for some big boots as they say. POTM
            Panther of the match yeah nice one

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

The Vermin's left side attack is far and away their most productive so that needs to be shut down as well. Plus copy the Riffs kicking game - kick to the corners to limit Mitchell's impact from kick returns
              Mitchell is awesome but his impact from kick returns isn't anywhere near where it should be as a fullback - actually one of the worst I think. The cat passes the ball more than 50% of the time to his wingers to cart it up. #lazy #toofatforfullback or #tfffb for short it will catch on.

I sense an opportunity for a new tshirt RWB
              Last edited by The Lip; 08-19-2022, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Souths a reasonable chance of missing the 8. Playing the Cowboys next week and then us. I would love to see us destroy their chances in round 25.

Comment

It brought warm feelings to my heart with that result....... If they lose to the Cowboys next week then us beating them the week after will either knock them out of the eight, or play us in the first week of the finals at the new stadium. Then we knock them out of the competition, what a great feeling that would be!!!

Comment

Condolences to Mickie Lane who must be doing it tough this morning after that last minute loss.

Comment

4 tries apiece, wasn't it? The scum let down by Mitchell's shocking goalkicking. He cost them the game -- as he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        Condolences to Mickie Lane who must be doing it tough this morning after that last minute loss.
                        I heard he is still wandering around Bunnings on all fours looking for the isle with the diggers.
                        Last edited by rented tracksuit; 08-19-2022, 11:51 AM.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Yeah I feel for Mick too, especially with his lad Lattrell makin a puddin of some key plays.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Mitchell is awesome but his impact from kick returns isn't anywhere near where it should be as a fullback - actually one of the worst I think. The cat passes the ball more than 50% of the time to his wingers to cart it up. #lazy #toofatforfullback or #tfffb for short it will catch on.

I sense an opportunity for a new tshirt RWB
                            Arrggh...you made me laugh so much I managed to snort water, pasta sauce and cracked pepper up my nose...I really shouldn't come on here at lunch time...I'll get us some seed money for our business venture..
                            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

This is just appalling...shame on those abusing a player online for dropping the ball...poor bugger...

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dea...19-p5bb94.html
                              "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                                This is just appalling...shame on those abusing a player online for dropping the ball...poor bugger...

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dea...19-p5bb94.html
                                This is what happens when your fan base is mainly Centrelink and corrective services

Comment

Working...
                                X