Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

#toofatforfullback
    You've done it to me again..I have coffee in my 2013 grand final mug..which turns 10 next year...10...!
    "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
      That pass from Mitchell was way over Paulo's head - 8 out of 10 players would have dropped it (unless Toops' height).

It was thrown because 30 metres is all Latrell has in him and he couldn't wait to get rid of it, rather than using his size and power to position himself to offload a catchable pass to the poor bugger. This is what happens when you make excuses for a "fullback" who can't be bothered getting into shape "because he's not that kind of fullback". Much easier to blame and crucify the new guy.

If he was 10% fitter he could even have just scored himself - as Teddy would have.
      100%. That one is on Latrell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

#toofatforfullback
        Just got off the phone with my religious uncle who has been mates with Bennett since childhood.."If Wayne can't sort that lazy hot and cold bastard out, no-one can!"
        "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Working...
        X