Suaalii $10M for 5 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post

As Lois Griffin said on Family Guy about Serena; 'that monster who plays tennis'.
    You are way, way off the mark with Serena. She looks big because her opponents and generally very slim. I'm 174cm and she is my height despite whatever sites may say. Having said that, both her and her mum love their chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

BB are you special needs?
      $10m is a lot of money for a 5 yr contract.
      These days the next pandemic or war could be just around the corner.
      Somewhere to live that you own and millions in the bank would be ideal.

Comment

I’m with BB who knows what Vlad does next

Comment

Originally posted by Renman View Post

You are way, way off the mark with Serena. She looks big because her opponents and generally very slim. I'm 174cm and she is my height despite whatever sites may say. Having said that, both her and her mum love their chicken.
          Don't you mean Lois Griffin is way off the mark?

Personally I think she was spot on. Look at Serena earlier this year, she was enormous. She's lost a little bit of weight in recent months, but she still looks like an elephant on roller skates.

1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
          1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Personally I think she was spot on. Look at Serena earlier this year, she was enormous. She's lost a little bit of weight in recent months, but she still looks like an elephant on roller skates.
            Elephant?

She's 40 and turned pro in 1995 so has been playing at the top level for 27 years. She's fit as...

Comment

Well, you obviously agree with Lois who has always been recalcitrant when it come to her yearly Specsavers appointment.

I met her about 10 years ago (SW not Lois) and she looked fantastic. Wish my arms looked that good when I was 40.

Comment

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/live-sc...f-47d48cd654d2. Interesting article suggesting we must let teddy go next year .No for me

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Elephant?

She's 40 and turned pro in 1995 so has been playing at the top level for 27 years. She's fit as...
                  Can she play centre or wing?
                  BB is she big enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                    https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/live-sc...f-47d48cd654d2. Interesting article suggesting we must let teddy go next year .No for me
                    That article is merely one gronks dreadful opinion.

Fsr more likely that Suaalii will move to centre next year where he'll play for a couple of years before taking over from Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Fsr more likely that Suaalii will move to centre next year where he'll play for a couple of years before taking over from Teddy.
                      Agreed. The way he’s regarded at the club not just his on field talent, but his level head. We would be clear about the succession plan, and despite how good he is and will be, the toxicity to our culture dumping our club captain and consistently best player would do, would do more harm than good.

We’re too good a club for that to ever happen and I don’t expect that’s what Jo would want either

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post

He'd be mad to want to play rugby!
                        He won't ....

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Top of the class...

Comment

Working...
                          X