Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Rabbits

The day has finally arrived. We’ve waited 3 years for this occasion. The opening night at our new home. This day has been earmarked in the calendar since the draw was released. I can’t think of a better way to christen our home then to smash our arch rivals.

This is only Round 1 and a win will keep us home against these A-holes again next week. We owe these grubs. They have gotten the better of us too many times recently. It’s time to exert our authority and begin the process of knocking the scum out of the comp.

Let’s go after these bastards!

GO ROOSTERS!

Good morning everyone and happy game day.

A former Prime Minister once said "It's Time"

"Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Going to be tough today with all the backline changes. The pigs will be okay we can cover for Vic for a game or two. We will need top shelf games from Teddy Keary and Manu to be a chance in backs. I really hope Gildart comes in for Kevin I don't know what Robbo sees in the version of him we have. I know we haven't seen much of Gildart but I'd like to see what he can offer.

Getting out of our own end sans Tupou and Sua'ali'i is going to put a big workload on the forwards - rotations will need to well thought out today - maybe shorter stints?

We have been playing with so much heart lately it's been heartwarming to watch. Bring that again which I'm sure they will and we should roll the Vermin. We are going to have to play it so tough through the middle.

Comment

Oh and I almost forgot

F#ck Souths

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
          Oh and I almost forgot

F#ck Souths
          This^^^^
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Half price drinks at the stadium from 5pm - 7pm. Be wary of the Souths fans who will be shooting up and drunk.

Comment

Fifth spot up for grabs ....we only need to win by 58.

Oh yeah I agree with the above ...F#ck Souths !

just please no injuries or suspensions ...
              Last edited by Hawkeye; 09-02-2022, 08:52 AM.

Comment

hate to say it , with all rads, tups, suaal'i, and lindsay missing , going to be a massive ask .

souffs are missing a few , no prediction , go chooks, give em hell .

Comment

A must win game vs the scum of the league. No excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    Half price drinks at the stadium from 5pm - 7pm. Be wary of the Souths fans who will be shooting up and drunk.

They will smuggle their own Diggers.

At half price they still won’t be able to afford it!
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                      hate to say it , with all rads, tups, suaal'i, and lindsay missing , going to be a massive ask .

souffs are missing a few , no prediction , go chooks, give em hell .
                      Matty if you were confident we would have cause for concern!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Matty if you were confident we would have cause for concern!
                        everytime i pick the chooks ala dogs, knights game, we lost , so i stopped picking them. quietly im thinking theyll win tonight, and result will be reversed next week .

Comment

Does Parra beating the Drizz make our result less meaningful? Critically analyse the themes and motifs in 10,000 words or less with references to Bill Shakespeare, John Donne, Jules Verne, Willa Cather, Laura Ingalls Wilder and Tim Winton.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Thank god its not free hot dogs. There would be a stampeded .
                            Agreed f&ck souths and an special F&ck latrine

Comment

I’m finding it very hard to get excited for this Next week is the one that really counts
                              When you trust your television
                              what you get is what you got
                              Cause when they own the information
                              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Working...
                              X