No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now they've turned the banners on it looks unreal. We've got the colour red people!

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
      Now they've turned the banners on it looks unreal. We've got the colour red people!
      Are you at the stadium now? If so, is it as wet as the Dogs vs Manly match at ACCOR?

Comment

Apparently LM is being rested tonight? Along with AJ? My Souths mate has just told me… who knows

Comment

If we keep them under 30 and get no injuries or suspensions, I'm happy.

I have zero expectations of winning this game with Ngaiuma in the side.

Comment

I hope it’s a better result at the new new stadium than what it was for the opening in 1988 against the Dragons.
            Only 16,000 odd people turned up for that game where as tonight is a sell out.

Comment

The changes in our outside backs are not good but if the Roosters play to there strengths down the middle it won't matter too much.
              Pls no injuries or suspension and a comfy win to keep on rolling into the semi's
              not asking too much....

UP THE ROOSTERS

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                Apparently LM is being rested tonight? Along with AJ? My Souths mate has just told me… who knows
                He's down on the sidelines watching the Womens' game. The camera went on him and the crowd booed..
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Update: Am at the grounds. It’s everything I imagined it to be and then some. Looking forward to the game and the many more we play here!!!
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Trent Robinson has finalised the side to take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs in tonight's Round 25 match at Allianz Stadium.

One change has been made to the side ahead of kick-off, with Oliver Gildart coming onto the interchange bench for his second appearance for the Roosters, with Fletcher Baker named 18th man in jersey no.16.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                      Both are playing

Comment

It’s a shame the rain came with the wind. I’m 4 rows back and the view is unreal. Much better than parramatta stadium

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          Trent Robinson has finalised the side to take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs in tonight's Round 25 match at Allianz Stadium.

One change has been made to the side ahead of kick-off, with Oliver Gildart coming onto the interchange bench for his second appearance for the Roosters, with Fletcher Baker named 18th man in jersey no.16.
                          Interesting
                          EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Baker has fallen from grace, even Gildart getting a spot over him

Comment

Originally posted by BigCok007 View Post
                              Baker has fallen from grace, even Gildart getting a spot over him
                              Yes however different situation here with both wingers out

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

Yes however different situation here with both wingers out
                                Fair

Comment

Working...
                                X