No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd really like someone to have a look at Souffs propensity to flop. It looks intentional and they could hurt someone

Comment

• I am struck down by Covid-19 so watching at home Roosters playing great and the atmosphere looks electric it must be 90% red white and blue fans in attendance

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        I’m finding it very hard to get excited for this Next week is the one that really counts
        Same here. This is a dead rubber. Main thing is to win next week not today. I don’t know if we can beat them twice. If we have to lose one prefer it to be tonight not next week. We are way the better team but luck plays a huge part in south’s game. Look at their try tonight. Pure luck.
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Robbo, do not risk Jared in the second half! Save him for next week. I’m loving the game so far, and especially loved it when Joey lead that tackle when they drove Latrell into the in goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
            Robbo, do not risk Jared in the second half! Save him for next week. I’m loving the game so far, and especially loved it when Joey lead that tackle when they drove Latrell into the in goal.
            Thanks for the tip bro, I'll only play him if we need to. May and Watson are dominating the grubs' soft forwards anyway.

Comment

• How tough is that 9 for souffs after coming back on the field from that thuggish shot from Watson

Comment

• We need to give them PTSD about this joint for next week.

Comment

• Excellent half of footy.

Its hard to put my finger on, but I feel like we are beating teams up through the middle to the point where they are ineffective. Same with Storm last week.

That makes us very hard to beat.

Comment

• How would the Shaq go in the NRL? Discuss in 500 worlds or less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
                      How tough is that 9 for souffs after coming back on the field from that thuggish shot from Watson
                      Learnt all his tricks under Ricky at the Faiders.

Comment

• Naiqama has been good tonight so far

Comment

• Holy crap Egan Butcher is strong for his size.

Comment

• What a fuccin try

Comment

• My god this is enjoyable

Comment

• souffs2perth got nothing.....lol @ Souffs

Comment

Working...
                                X