No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And looks like we might be Sunday arvo next week....love the day game!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yeception View Post
      Absolute malpractice to have let manu play if he was having tightness
      He’s had tightness since Gosford. This is the big time

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasco View Post
        Every game against Souffs means something.

Did it feel like nothing while you were watching?
        It would have felt great if we didn’t lose Manu. Next week is the game that really matters most. It was a hollow victory losing our best player. The win tonight didn’t matter at all only next week does. And we are now down on troops.
        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Nick it’s about time you do what we all want and get rid of robbo … let’s get Tom Verlaines ghost and roosterchook In charge

Comment

• I said a few days back I didn't want this to be our GF.

But it is what it is and let's see what we can dig out for next week
            Does Farrell go before the MRC...I guess don't matter a heap cause we closed him and Cody down deluxe.

Manu is massive but young Joeys back and hopefully plays centre. Good to see Momo finally show what he can do.

No choice now we have to win with who we got. But I reckon the vermin have some less than 100% got cattle.

Comment

• A grand performance including the fanfare pre game. We look head strong no matter who is playing. Tyrell was terrific and so too was Watson.
              Special mention to the organisers after all of Souffs dribble this week at the stadium. They weren’t introduced on the screen.
              Finally it was a real warm welcome home to Latrell.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

It would have felt great if we didn’t lose Manu. Next week is the game that really matters most. It was a hollow victory losing our best player. The win tonight didn’t matter at all only next week does. And we are now down on troops.
                We still have Teddy and Keary and JWH, all just as important as Joey.

Comment

• Big win and the atmosphere was electric at our new digs.
                  We are absolutely belting teams with our defence and forwards smashing the opposition.
                  Keary has been blowing teams apart going to the line and Gus is having a field day running off his hip.
                  Loved the way the boys ripped into Latrell and sat him on his rather large backside, he was blowing bubbles.
                  Teddy was everywhere and our back up boys did a great job in the backline.
                  Watson and Egan continued their great form off the bench.
                  JWH and Lodge with Tauks set the platform early.
                  Joey is a huge loss as he has been in terrific form around the rucks.
                  Murray was a big loss early for the bunnies and reiterated what I think that he's their most important player.
                  Great night after watching the girls demolish the dragons, I thoroughly enjoyed it less the injuries.

Comment

• Big turnout by the Rooster fans at tonight's game.
                    By my reckoning in Bay 35 there were 100 Rooster supporters for every 2 Souffs fans.
                    It seemed that way around the entire stadium.
                    Where I was sitting the crowd was pretty lubricated by the beginning of the game.
                    Pretty vocal as well.
                    On the game:
                    Our forwards dominated again.
                    But how far can we go if we keep losing our FG backs?

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                      A grand performance including the fanfare pre game. We look head strong no matter who is playing. Tyrell was terrific and so too was Watson.
                      Special mention to the organisers after all of Souffs dribble this week at the stadium. They weren’t introduced on the screen.
                      Finally it was a real warm welcome home to Latrell.
                      Also thought May & Watson were really good. I'm starting to prefer May over Collins.

Comment

• Great night at our new stadium. Heaps to talk about . One player I thought was very good was Terrell May for us. 127m in 33min. Was outstanding

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          And looks like we might be Sunday arvo next week....love the day game!!
                          Yes Sunday so a day game

Comment

• They said on Fox that the Roosters were tired in the final 30 because of the recent big game against the Storm which might have been spot on, I thought we played well and am glad to read that we'll be on the Sunday game as that gives our players maximum time to rest/heal up.

Comment

• Two things above the TV coverage:

1. Ditch that horrible camera from behind the play. They missed Teddy's try while wanking around with that stupid angle.

2. Why all the constant close ups of Mitchell's ugly face? Does anyone need that? They don't do it with Tedesco or Keary or Murray or Johnston. Only Mitchell. It's unsightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                                Two things above the TV coverage:

1. Ditch that horrible camera from behind the play. They missed Teddy's try while wanking around with that stupid angle.

2. Why all the constant close ups of Mitchell's ugly face? Does anyone need that? They don't do it with Tedesco or Keary or Murray or Johnston. Only Mitchell. It's unsightly.
                                Because it triggered the crowd. They did it during the Womens game too..he was on the sidelines, so they showed that on the big screen..very distracting for the on field players to hear all that booing..how rude....and yes, it almost put one off one's dinner..
                                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Working...
                                X