Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Rabbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dice View Post
    It may not happen again but I thought we looked awesome with JWH, Lodge, and SST on the field at the same time. It would be an option for SST to start at lock and shift to prop at first bench rotation.
    Big fan of SST starting at lock.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Souffs PR are working overtime. Their mates at the SMH have an article out already claiming that Murray is showing no concussion symptoms. Hilarious.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post

Romeo?

I understand the humorous suggestion of Romeo cavorting with young chicks (Juliet is 13 in the play), but the last thing that I would consider a rooster to be is a passionate male lover. Roosters are straight up killing machines. I'm certainly not having a go at you or Romeo, it's just that every time I witness a rooster mating it looks and sounds as though they are killing the hen. Great to see another chook-keeper on the Chook Pen.

Here is a pic of the side of my chook house with a different kind of chook in the centre. Notice that my RW&B paintwork has all but faded away over the years.

Good stuff. I've always loved & had Chooks as pets. Very social & smart animals.

Romeo was a rescue Rooster at a young age who is now flourishing. He is aggressive to everyone apart from me which I can't change. He loves cuddles. I've been pressured to get rid of him but haven't the heart to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasco View Post
          Souffs PR are working overtime. Their mates at the SMH have an article out already claiming that Murray is showing no concussion symptoms. Hilarious.
          Rads also had no concussion symptoms the next day. His looked worse too. Murray will 100% play. If it was a normal round game he probably doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasco View Post
            Souffs PR are working overtime. Their mates at the SMH have an article out already claiming that Murray is showing no concussion symptoms. Hilarious.
            I just saw Cam Murray and another 5 or 6 vernin having a beer or two at the Cloey! No misbehaving and pretty quiet to be honest - but surprised to see Murray having a beer after being knocked out last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inflictor View Post

Rads also had no concussion symptoms the next day. His looked worse too. Murray will 100% play. If it was a normal round game he probably doesn't.
              So essentially, he shouldn't play due to concussion concerns but being a finals games "it's worth risking his health."

Very Souffs of them.

Comment

• 2 points, 1 more win prevented us getting 4th spot & having a 2nd chance. Knights & Bulldogs games were costly.

Anyway here we are. 8 in a row needs to be 12 now. It will be a GF win for the age's when we do it. C'mon Chooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConGa View Post
                  amazing stadium and atmosphere last night. Felt like the roosters fans were outnumbering the other team. There was Easts chants everywhere and I can hardly hear anything from souffs fans
                  Because they were off their heads after stampeding in there at 5 on the dot to get discounted grog. You shoulda seen em.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lip View Post

I just saw Cam Murray and another 5 or 6 vernin having a beer or two at the Cloey! No misbehaving and pretty quiet to be honest - but surprised to see Murray having a beer after being knocked out last night.
                    for medicinal purposes

Comment

He should be drinking in the middle of South Sydney heartland! Or maybe he considered that too dangerous and prefers the quiet sophistication of the East!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
                        2 points, 1 more win prevented us getting 4th spot & having a 2nd chance. Knights & Bulldogs games were costly.

Anyway here we are. 8 in a row needs to be 12 now. It will be a GF win for the age's when we do it. C'mon Chooks.
                        Let it go Spert

Comment

Just practising for mad monday next week

Comment

• Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Because they were off their heads after stampeding in there at 5 on the dot to get discounted grog. You shoulda seen em.
                            There was some souffs fan sitting near us tried to start a chant several times but no one bother to pay him attention, it was quite funny since there was other souffs fans around as well.

Comment

Let it go Spert
                              Really really trying too but something keeps holding me back....like losing to Knights & Bulldogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Magnificently thank you. That was the first time I'd watch us play them live on TV since 2014. Normally I wait for the next day if we win..that's how much I despise them but I didn't want to miss the fanfare of all the grand opening. I think I actually enjoyed channel 9 last night..apart from the bits with JT.
                                Good to hear.
                                I take it the stress snacks are still in the cupboard?
                                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X