Is it time to LOL@Tigers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to LOL@Tigers?

Because, fair dinkum, they are completely and utterly useless. They should be kicked out of the comp.

Just as well we weren't relying on them to beat the Raiders.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

The Tigers opening batters need to get the Tigers off to a good start in their innings - Looks a tricky wicket so can't afford to lose early wickets in their run chase of the Raiders 0-42

Comment

seriously , i want to see em go ok.

they are an embarrassment, maybe time to wind em up, bring in redcliffe, split the west between dogs and parra.

ive never seen a team defend as feeble as that first half.

Comment

Bright start from the Tigers in their innings - 0-10 but the Raiders bowlers have stemmed the flow

Comment

Mods surely you can delete this thread. This has absolutely zero to do with The Roosters. Carlos follow the rules or go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            Mods surely you can delete this thread. This has absolutely zero to do with The Roosters. Carlos follow the rules or go away.
            Now now we’ve been told we should be encouraging and welcoming to new posters like Carlos
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Now now we’ve been told we should be encouraging and welcoming to new posters like Carlos
              I would be if he knew which section of the forum to post in. Nothing personal Carlos but you have the wrong section of the forum Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                is it really a rule to post on non roosters, but nrl related material ?

the thread is a fair appraisal , the tigers suck. hairy. balls .

Comment

I would like to personally thank the tigers…

For round 23.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

is it really a rule to post on non roosters, but nrl related material ?

the thread is a fair appraisal , the tigers suck. hairy. balls .
                    Yeah the Tigpies suck but I've got nothing against them as a team right now (partly because they suck).

Happy to sledge Souffs or the Drizz but sledging the Tigpies in their current position seems a bit mean spirited to me. Will gladly buy any Tigpies fans a beer... the devoted fans who turned up to see them get smashed every weekend deserve a MASSIVE Mad Monday party.

(Actually I have two mates who NEED a beer catch-up! Will call them up tomorrow. Both are solid blokes who always helped me when I was down. Both can have a beer or two on me).
                    Last edited by ism22; 09-04-2022, 11:54 PM.

Comment

geez the Roosters were a basket case for most of the 80s and 90s so im not going to kick any team while they are down.....but fked if i know how the Tigers struggle with such a vast junior base at their disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
                        Because, fair dinkum, they are completely and utterly useless. They should be kicked out of the comp.

Just as well we weren't relying on them to beat the Raiders.
                        Wanka

Comment

Breaking News

Sydney Water crews are responding to reports of a significant leak at Leichhardt Oval. According to witnesses: extensive, irreparable cracks have appeared in Wests Tigers’ defence. This should be restored by March 2023. Maybe. Maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                            geez the Roosters were a basket case for most of the 80s and 90s so im not going to kick any team while they are down.....but fked if i know how the Tigers struggle with such a vast junior base at their disposal.
                            They had a fair Jersey Flegg Team that made the finals this year (beat the Roosters both times) - lost 26-22 in the elimination final and their Harold Matthews cup team (Western Suburbs Magpies) won that comp this year - so there is players on the way as they say.

They will certainly need to overhaul their roster though and land some decent players who will put in week in week out. They could be bigger than Penrith if they invested more in the Macarthur Group 6 area as those junior numbers will surpass Penrith's in the not too distant future.

My old Junior Club East Campbelltown Eagles for instance has over 1000 juniors from under 6's to First grade including under 14's//16's/18's/Reserve Grade and First Grade Women's sides. The Mens First Grade are in the Macarthur Group 6 Grand Final vs Camden Rams.

Too much Balmain focus as whenever there is a story about Wests Tigers it's always old Balmain players who are sought for comment - Elias/Roach/Jack etc- none of them played for Wests Tigers though

Wests Ashfield own 90% of the JV and are focused on Lidcombe to Ashfield as they say that is where the die hard Magpie supporters are and the reason they moved the home games for NSW Cup and Ron Massey Cup who play as Western Suburbs Magpies to Lidcombe Oval.

Maybe in the 1970's/80's/90's they lived in those areas but that is not the case nowadays.

Will Teflon Tim Sheens turn it around or Benji Marshall and Robbie Farrah when they take over - mmm time will tell
                            Last edited by King Salvo; 09-05-2022, 02:26 AM.

Comment

I never attack another club going through difficulties. Every team goes through ups and downs. This golden run for the Roosters will end one day and they'll be like the Tigpies now.

Comment

Working...
                              X