Is it time to LOL@Tigers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
    Because, fair dinkum, they are completely and utterly useless. They should be kicked out of the comp.

Just as well we weren't relying on them to beat the Raiders.
    Time to move them to Perth

Comment

Stuff that the vermin are looking for a nice new stadium - move them!

Comment

Two conflicting boards still destroying that club from within. 20+ years on they still haven't learnt how to work together.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Mods surely you can delete this thread. This has absolutely zero to do with The Roosters. Carlos follow the rules or go away.
          Please forgive me, for I know not what I do.

1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
          1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

I would be if he knew which section of the forum to post in. Nothing personal Carlos but you have the wrong section of the forum Buddy.
            It became semi-related in my 2nd sentence when I said I was glad that our lot wasn't relying on them to beat Canberra. My humblest apologies.

1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
              geez the Roosters were a basket case for most of the 80s and 90s so im not going to kick any team while they are down.....but fked if i know how the Tigers struggle with such a vast junior base at their disposal.
              agree 100%.

Comment

Mods surely you can delete this thread. This has absolutely zero to do with The Roosters. Carlos follow the rules or go away.
                I reckon they should make you a moderator …

Comment

Working...
                X