Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
    My crystal ball said Parra a month ago..I'd mentioned it to a few people who are my witnesses..I'd had a dream about them winning just a few nights ago too and the crowds were spilling out onto the outskirts just like they did in the 1960's...time will tell..

Hope everyone had an ok week considering last Sunday's outcome..it even became an agenda item in our Monday morning meeting....all the guys from work who went all ended up leaving before full time to avoid the crowd crush but they did enjoy the new stadium..just not the result..we have no Vermin fans at work thank goodness..

Clean slate next year..someone else's turn now..

I actually tipped Parra to win the comp at the start of the year but then I went right away from them but I hope your crystal ball & dream come true.
    Parra are the team I want to see win the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      souths are capable of playing 3 great games and winning the comp but they're more likely to crash out tonight. i'd tip them to win tonight and lose next week
      I think they will win tonight.
      They wont get over Penrith unless Cleary is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I actually tipped Parra to win the comp at the start of the year but then I went right away from them but I hope your crystal ball & dream come true.
        Only side capable of beating Penrith despite getting manhandled last week… must be a western thing

Comment

I think they will win tonight.
          They wont get over Penrith unless Cleary is out.
          This is my feeling as well… not because they’re great… but Sharks were woefully inconsistent last week… the two quick tries they let in first half after taking the lead were mind blowingly bad

Comment

Me too Mickie..I've forecast winners sometimes up to 3 years in advance in the past but sometimes my heart is not in it. We'll see...Swans are leading Collingwood at the moment (AFL VERMIN ) so at least some Sydney birds might get a grand final berth this year..

Parra run hot and cold..when they are good they are very very good and when they are bad they are horrid..like the nursery rhyme..If they win, imagine the merchandise sales!
            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
              souths are capable of playing 3 great games and winning the comp but they're more likely to crash out tonight. i'd tip them to win tonight and lose next week
              I hope they get a jolly good spanking by Lady Karma..and that's as close as I'll get to swearing about that lot..time to move on..
              "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

One more week to go Mickie...

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

One more week to go Mickie...
                  I hope Parra pull it off RWB & your predicament/dream comes true.

Comment

Thanks Mickie and you predicted Parra before me as I still had my hopes on the Roosters of course....I've had some lovely dreams come true these past months to balance out some of the not so nice parts of this year. I wish you and your family a lovely summer also and I'll see you back on here next year.. Take care!

Comment

Guess I'll just stick to manifesting Roosters wins Mickie..everyone else's teams can take care of themselves...I can't cope with this anymore and have switched it off...my poor family..they follow the Swans too.....imagine seeing your 2 teams get flogged in 2 grand finals 2 weeks in a row...

take care everyone and be happy, safe and well!

Comment

Working...
                      X