No announcement yet.

Schedule set - Sunday 3pm @ Allianz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just received my Non-Ticketed password for 1pm purchase. Cause I live in Canberra, I’m not a ticketed member. At the risk of annoying people, any chance someone could advise the Ticketed member password. We may be outnumbered by Souffs fans. (Happy to prove I’m legit)

Comment

Originally posted by Von View Post
      I just received my Non-Ticketed password for 1pm purchase. Cause I live in Canberra, I’m not a ticketed member. At the risk of annoying people, any chance someone could advise the Ticketed member password. We may be outnumbered by Souffs fans. (Happy to prove I’m legit)
      The ticketed members password is ROOSTERS2022 and goes on sales at 10am

Comment

Thanks mate. That is the same password I received for non-ticketed. Hopefully we can get the win!

I don’t think Lattrell can play as badly again. Hopefully I’m wrong! Cook returning is a benefit for them.

Victor coming back for us is a huge positive.

Robbo’s blooding of the young players in 2021 has paid dividends.

CHOOKS TO WIN!

Comment

I wonder where Benny is? Hhhhhmmmmmm…
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Ticketing info for Sundays Double Header - NRLW -Roosters vs Knights @ 1.10 pm and NRL - Roosters vs Rabbitohs @ 4:05 pm
            • Monday 10am - Ticketed Members
            • Monday 1pm - Non Ticketed Members
            • Tuesday 10am - General Public

Comment

Hopefully both the NRLW and NRL sides will be belting out the team song post match on Sunday

https://twitter.com/i/status/1565637036379623424

https://twitter.com/i/status/1565686107903238145

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                Bit of a pain as I'm in Canberra and have a wedding to attend on Saturday & a funeral on Monday. Will try to work some magic though.
                What, are they burying the Grooms sexlife on Monday? That's quicker than usual but not unheard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Von View Post
                  Thanks mate. That is the same password I received for non-ticketed. Hopefully we can get the win!

I don’t think Lattrell can play as badly again. Hopefully I’m wrong! Cook returning is a benefit for them.

Victor coming back for us is a huge positive.

Robbo’s blooding of the young players in 2021 has paid dividends.

CHOOKS TO WIN!
                  The non ticketed password I received was SYDNEY2022 but the ticketed password was ROOSTERS2022.

Comment

Ah yes! Thanks for clearing it up!

Comment

$60 top tickets. Correction $75 adult ! blimey.
                      and no Western side halfway line bays available.
                      Roosters southern end goals

Comment

The more of us getting tickets the better....we put up with the SCG for years, then the grubs want to claim our home as theirs. As much Red White & Blue on Sunday as possible!!

Comment

Couldn't get 2 tickets side by side in supporters bay but got 2 elsewhere.

Comment

It took me ages but I finally got my 8. Ticketed can't cope with the traffic.

Just keep trying.

I can't imagine it all really sells out today. Half the stadium isn't even for sale! Must be gunning for a lot of corporate deals. Disgusting if so.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                              Hopefully both the NRLW and NRL sides will be belting out the team song post match on Sunday

https://twitter.com/i/status/1565637036379623424

https://twitter.com/i/status/1565686107903238145
                              Jesus - what have the girls doe to the "Give me an R-R-O-O-S-T-E-R-S" part at the end?

They've completely butchered it King.

Comment

I hate Ticketek. They are inept at what they do - which is just selling tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                X