Question about gold membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about gold membership

Sorry to post this here but I just need to make sure, wanting to upgrade to gold membership, want to go to this weeks final with 3 family members.. if I am a gold member am I able to buy tickets in the gold section for them? Or am I only allowed to sit in the gold section? I know it’s a silly question but I just want to make sure before upgrading.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Would you consider buying any extra 3 seats for me and my 2 boys

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
      Sorry to post this here but I just need to make sure, wanting to upgrade to gold membership, want to go to this weeks final with 3 family members.. if I am a gold member am I able to buy tickets in the gold section for them? Or am I only allowed to sit in the gold section? I know it’s a silly question but I just want to make sure before upgrading.
      Contact the club

Reserved Seat Members can apply to have their friend or family member sit with them by contacting the Membership Team on 1300 327 871 or visiting our Reserved Seat Allocation page.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
        Would you consider buying any extra 3 seats for me and my 2 boys
        Check your inbox mate.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Contact the club

Reserved Seat Members can apply to have their friend or family member sit with them by contacting the Membership Team on 1300 327 871 or visiting our Reserved Seat Allocation page.
          Thank you mate
          My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
          My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

When you enter the code and login, you will be able to select what section you want no matter what level of membership you have.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
              So are you aren't a ticketed member this year ?

Comment

Working...
              X