Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egan Butcher: ‘Smart thing to do’: Why Souths junior made the switch to bitter rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i happen to like sitili and have defended him, i like egan as well as nat, i like gus, and i love rad's.

robbo's issue , not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
      I think our winning streak has more to do with JWH and Kez returning
      and Lodge coming onboard. He hasn't tasted defeat in the RW & B !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

and Lodge coming onboard. He hasn't tasted defeat in the RW & B !
        Bingo!! Those Lodge battering ram charges have made a massive difference- and it takes some of the heat off JWH

There was a incident last week when Cody Walker got in his face trying to bait him...... but Lodge walked away and went back to doing what he does best, massive charges and fast play the balls. At the Warriors Lodge would have reacted and been put off his game-and probably sin binned. Lets hope he keeps up aggression without losing the plot

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post

I hate to say it, but our winning streak has coincided with Sitili's injury. Defensively, it may have been a blessing.

But there'll be injuries and he'll be good cover in the backrow.
          I reckon that's very harsh - Sitilli was one of a very small group of players who was performing well in a side going terribly for the first half of the year. He was very close to our best player up until his injury in my opinion.

Comment

Sitili has a lot to work on, but he has a lot to offer as well. I certainly wouldn’t be writing him off. He is still young & learning his game. It wasn’t that long ago that many wanted Manu dropped because he couldn’t tackle.

Comment

RIGHT THEN....clearly Souffs player management dept are all insane....they keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result ie: not offering promising juniors a deal and then whining like a warmed up 747 when they go elsewhere (Chooks).... f**k em
              PS how did SillyFella name get into a news story thread about the eager Butcher?

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Bingo!! Those Lodge battering ram charges have made a massive difference- and it takes some of the heat off JWH

There was a incident last week when Cody Walker got in his face trying to bait him...... but Lodge walked away and went back to doing what he does best, massive charges and fast play the balls. At the Warriors Lodge would have reacted and been put off his game-and probably sin binned. Lets hope he keeps up aggression without losing the plot
                Trent would have been proud and Nick was in the crowd also. So Lodge repaid the faith management put in him by doing that. Thanks for mentioning that as I didn't notice..we all get a bit antsy when we watch Souths games live and it's impossible to pick up on everything sometimes..well that sort of performance will come in handy if and when we face Penrith.
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
                  RIGHT THEN....clearly Souffs player management dept are all insane....they keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result ie: not offering promising juniors a deal and then whining like a warmed up 747 when they go elsewhere (Chooks).... f**k em
                  PS how did SillyFella name get into a news story thread about the eager Butcher?
                  They aren't Souffs juniors. Everything south east of the Harbour Bridge is Roosters territory.

Comment

Working...
                  X