No announcement yet.

RTS - Return to Sydney ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Tapine is signing on for four more years with Canberra ..Think he was close ..he asked for a release last year to come to us but Canberra wouldnt let him go...plus I think he is about 29 now? .
    Gould has signed another promising junior of ours too ....on eof them is a gun back rower too from Norths.Thats 2 from the Born not bred club.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Where's Hutch?
      Tectonically moving towards the bench.

Chook.

Comment

The French have heard this rumour too:

​​​​​​Les Roosters ont fait une offre à Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

​​​​​​https://treizemondial.fr/les-rooster...tuivasa-sheck/

Comment

Zero chance

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post

The nrl have kind of made it impossible for established players to take well under their value.
            Roger is a 800k player. In order to keep our backline, let’s just say we have 300k to spend. The nrl literally wouldn’t let roger sign for that.

Thats what we have been going through with Lodge for the past couple of months.
            Depends if the rumour that we have put an offer to him is true.

If we put in the offer then it would be within our means and presumably passed by the NRL. Shuey would know what is and isn't possible.

If we did in fact make the offer then I assume it would be for him to play centre and JS still on the wing. You would think that JS would move to centre next year.
            That is my only doubt about it being true. Although RTS did play well for us on the wing.

Comment

RTS would make an excellent centre and Suallii is more suited to the wing.
              Winger is an important position in the modern game, and they're usually more involved than the average centre.
              I wish Suallii would see himself as a career wingman.

Comment

It would be amazing to get RTS back. Champion player, champion bloke. But cannot see it happening.

We have too many players coming off contract, which worries me. Toops hasn't even resigned yet. Let's get him and JS sorted and fill our centre position with someone more realistic.

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                    1.Teddy
                    2.Toups
                    3.RTS
                    4.Manu
                    5.Sualii

Good Lord.
                    RTS would not be a powerful match winning centre like Manu or Trell. For the money he would be asking he would only be value for money at fullback, which is not going to happen at the Roosters.

Comment

Roger ain’t coming back IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Where's Hutch?
                        The Hutchinator is a must for the 17 each week

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          Roger ain’t coming back IMO.
                          RTS is a fair way down the pecking order in the All Black set up - doesn't have a kicking game for starters - better number 12''S

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

RTS would not be a powerful match winning centre like Manu or Trell. For the money he would be asking he would only be value for money at fullback, which is not going to happen at the Roosters.

Wow that’s a big call. I think he would be a very dangerous centre, he breaks tackles more then anyother player & has a wicked step & fend.

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post

Wow that’s a big call. I think he would be a very dangerous centre, he breaks tackles more then anyother player & has a wicked step & fend.
                              He would be a similar style of centre like Valentine Holmes !

Comment

Welcome back RTS

Comment

Working...
                                X