Roosters duo could face anger management after fiery exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

JWH & Radley will be the first 2 forwards in the sin bin & suspended next year also resulting in their team mates to once again to pick up the slack.
    And don’t forget Smith who is now a target after ref abuse.

“Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      What a stupid article. We have players whose emotions got the better of them. We could all see that. There is no ‘anger management’ class. The coach needs to get them right.
      Then why wasn’t the coach able to restore composure at half time? They went on and continued the rot. The club needs to take some leadership on this issue as it’s getting out of hand and Smith if he’s not controlled next season will be getting suspended as he’s now a target after abusing a ref.
      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
        Rads and JWH will be punished by working at a souffs hotdog shop for the next 2 weeks, according to Buzz............
        Boofhead Collins can join them.
        The MRC had no choice but to banish him after 3 silly leg tackles throughout the year.
        He needs to step up and play smarter

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
          Rads and JWH will be punished by working at a souffs hotdog shop for the next 2 weeks, according to Buzz............
          Maybe they can add some arsenic.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Not terrible but certainly overrated.
            Certainly not Roosters standard if our club is ever looking at Bradman Best then we are in deep trouble

Comment

I love it.
              It worked the week before but unfortunately it didnt work last week end.
              Much to everyone's dislike or disbelief the Roosters are a pretty dirty team which you have to be if you want to be one of the better teams.
              JWH is one of the best at playing the game dirty/grubby.
              If any of the Souths players did those 2 tackles JWH did driving the opponents head into the ground you would all say its the grubbiest act. They were grubby acts & I LOVED it. I dont care if its dirty grubby footy all 34 players are up for it & its tough men getting it on.
              I expect next year when the Chooks play Souths that the Chooks again play super aggressive & serve it up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Boofhead Collins can join them.
                The MRC had no choice but to banish him after 3 silly leg tackles throughout the year.
                He needs to step up and play smarter
                Collins needs a touch less Queenslander and a good dose more Rooster. I'm a fan of Collins but he should have been playing the role Lodge is currently by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  I love it.
                  Much to everyone's dislike or disbelief the Roosters are a pretty dirty team which you have to be if you want to be one of the better teams.
                  If any of the Souths players did those 2 tackles JWH did driving the opponents head into the ground you would all say its the grubbiest act. They were grubby acts & I LOVED it. I dont care if its dirty grubby footy all 34 players are up for it & its tough men getting it on.
                  I expect next year when the Chooks play Souths that the Chooks again play super aggressive & serve it up to them.
                  What a farkin load of shit.

Strange how active you get on here when we are losing, pretty quiet when we win.

The Souths forum would absolutely luv ya though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

What a farkin load of shit.

Strange how active you get on here when we are losing, pretty quiet when we win.

The Souths forum would absolutely luv ya though.
                    Hehehehehe
                    Been on the cans mate?
                    People are allowed to have a different opinion to you.
                    Up the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      I love it.
                      Really? You loved that so called game of Rugby League last week?

Record sin bins, high tackles, cheap shots players losing the plot, players constantly playing for penalties.

That was more WWE Wrestling than a game of footy. Also we lost, are you happy with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Really? You loved that so called game of Rugby League last week?

Record sin bins, high tackles, cheap shots players losing the plot, players constantly playing for penalties.

That was more WWE Wrestling than a game of footy. Also we lost, are you happy with that?
                        Like I said I did love the way both teams played.
                        Im not happy that the Roosters lost but Im able to realise the Chooks should have won when Souths were down to 11 men so at the end of the day I move on. Is that alright?

Comment

I love Jared... he takes no shit.

Comment

They need more angry pills, not less. Like giving your grandchild red Jelly Babies and Fizz Whizz before handing them back, juice the farkers to their eye balls and let them loose.

Chook.

Comment

I side with Mickie Lane on this one.
                              I think a lot of people misunderstand the points I try to make on this forum, and I do think the Roosters should concentrate on football , foremost, because that is what the game is about, and it is what our team is good at.
                              But now, when the Roosters play Souffs, you know what to expect.
                              And it doesn't resemble a football match.
                              Ever heard the phrase "Survival of the fittest"
                              In nature, the strong , and tough, survive- the weak die.
                              How about "Fortune favours the Bold"?
                              Maybe the Roosters need to get some compatriots to join JWH and Rads, rather than telling them to back off.
                              All in a "controlled manner" , of course.
                              Don't get me wrong, I would actually rather watch the Roosters play football, and I love my footy.
                              But when somebody comes up to you and is challenging you to stand up to them, what options to you have?
                              You either stand up to them , or if you meekly give up, you get a hiding, and always will.

BTW, by escalating the violence, you may actually diminish it in the future. That's a contradictory statement, but like a lot of things in life, what appears on the surface isn't always what it seems.

" I may use a little muscle to get what I need.
                              A couple of sounds that I like
                              Are the sounds of the switchblade and the motorbike.
                              I'm the juvenile product of the working class.
                              Who's best friend sits in the bottom of a glass.
                              Don't give me some of your aggravation.
                              We've had it with your discipline.
                              Saturday, Saturday, Saturday night's alright for fighting",

Comment

Let me be honest, I would not like to go into a game without someone like JWH playing next to me. He shows you that he cares and would do anything for the team and his team mates. The picture of him crouching like a sumo wrestler, eyeing Murray like a tiger or a leopard about to pounce on its target , will forever be etched in my brain. I sincerely hope he extends beyond next year, becomes the most games played player and is forever hailed as a rooster legend .
                                As far as Radley goes, I honestly think his ACL and the unfairness of the calls against him has frustrated him to a level which has put him off his game. He can do better as he has shown in the past, he needs to focus on his game and forget the hype about being an inflictor, just play footy the way you know you can and by doing that you’ll inflict a lot of pain on our opposition.

Comment

Working...
                                X