Roosters duo could face anger management after fiery exit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post
    It’s so frustrating because there is no doubt both these players are refereed differently to others, which is inherently unfair in itself. Both Radley bins were a disgrace (and so was Tatola’s BTW). He also missed 8 weeks last year for three incidents that were barely penalties. Burgess’s hit on Tedesco was worse and more dangerous than all three Radley incidents combined. And he got one-quarter of the suspension.

I can live with whatever Jared does within reason. He’s not changing who he is and how he plays now and nor should he. Not many players strike the fear of god into opponents. He does. And we’ve won three premierships on the back of his aggression. Build a ****in statue of him overlooking the new ground and rename the centre circle where he buried that grub’s head on Sunday the JWH graveyard
    Haha yes you gotta love what JWH did… the referees (like our mealy mouthed coach) refused to hold people accountable for their actions so Jared had to do it himself… proper club man

I applaud him

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      They just need to "use their ****ing heads."

Rads is almost at the stage of being released. Send him to the Knights in exchange for Bradman Best.
      Yeah let's get rid of a local junior who bleeds red, white and blue with an amazing skillset for a lazy farking centre.

Rads will be ok, unbelievable people want him gone.

Think that will do me for 2022, see you guys next year

Comment

problem is that the pair are wearing parole bracelets and everything they do is under suspicion. they don't need to change much - they're both great players - but anything they can do to get on better with refs is worth a look

Comment

Apart from that one head burying incident which I think every Rooster supporter jumped up and screaming out DEEPER, what else did JWH do? If the weak gutted coward was sent off in the first place JWH wouldn't have put him to sleep.

And Rads got sent to the sin bin twice which he should not have on either occasion.

I think it is a media beat up and there are a few sheep in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
            We definitley need to change something against them we either don’t give a **** or a way too emotional….
            Once Teddy, Crichton and Toops went down it was game over IMO.

These guys are passionate and I'd say stopped it from being an absolute cricket score.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Yeah let's get rid of a local junior who bleeds red, white and blue with an amazing skillset for a lazy farking centre.

Rads will be ok, unbelievable people want him gone.

Think that will do me for 2022, see you guys next year
              Every other club would be lining up to sign Radley. Farking idiots.

Comment

Anger Management... Strike me pink what's our game become?

I think, that if JWH or Rads trangress on the field again, we should just stop the game,
                take 5 and sit down with them and have a 'converthayshun'.

Does anyone feel marginalised or oppressed.by their actions etc? Explore.

This must happen.

Comment

There aint a lot of ball playing forwards of Radley's calibre around. He's up there with Yeo & Jake Turbo, a struck match between 'em. And I don't see him as a thug in any way at all. His indiscretions are, as far as I can see, enthusiasm gone wrong. His recklessness in D is with his own body and that's been the case since those memorable duels with Dewsbury Burgess so its something of a wonder that he's still around let alone being in the forefront of the action in every game he plays. I also have to say that my confidence takes a hit when he's not on the team list. He's one of the best link men I've seen watching over many years. A fanciful swap for Bradman Best (terrific player that he is) demeans Rads. I really can't think of anyone I would prefer - maybe Kikau but then he's not over endowed with the same smarts.

Comment

We need The Fan to give Radley some private lessons on anger management.

Comment

Rads is almost at the stage of being released. Send him to the Knights in exchange for Bradman Best.
                      If you actually believe that, and think that would be a good idea, then I'm not sure there's much hope for you Tom.

Comment

JWH and Rads are the first 2 forwards I'm naming in my team sheet every week. And they are the last two forwards I would want leaving the club

Comment

If you actually believe that, how could you be that dumb? Rads is in the top 10 players in the game, on any proper assessment. If you were any team opposing us and you could somehow pick one player to take out of our team, plenty of teams would choose to avoid Rads. He's a Roosters legend already, you fool.

And you want to want to swap him for a lazy centre from a shit team who cant even make the team bus on time after yet another flogging?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

A bit late these two have become a real problem over the last couple of years i really hope victor starts to get things under control and realise his potential which is unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

If you actually believe that, how could you be that dumb? Rads is in the top 10 players in the game, on any proper assessment. If you were any team opposing us and you could somehow pick one player to take out of our team, plenty of teams would choose to avoid Rads. He's a Roosters legend already, you fool.

And you want to want to swap him for a lazy centre from a shit team who cant even make the team bus on time after yet another flogging?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Wait, you think teams would choose to avoid Rads over Teddy? That's beyond embarrassing.

We smashed Souffs without Rads and got smashed by Souffs without Teddy.

And I'm the fool?

Only a clown would put Rads in the top 10 players in the game.

He's aligned himself with England because he knows he'll never get a game over Yeo or Murray in a Blues jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                                JWH and Rads are the first 2 forwards I'm naming in my team sheet every week. And they are the last two forwards I would want leaving the club
                                That’s all well and good but then you will need to get used to players like Fletcher Baker, Hutchison and Terrell May playing a lot of First grade as Rads and JWH will be on the sidelines on big money for a long period of time during the season..

In saying that I love both of them and their aggression,but their brain explosions which are costing us games are getting very tedious and frustrating to say the least..

I still hold on to the fact of seeing both of them have a go at Sam Walker about “not using his head” during a game,yet they are both more guilty than anyone of making the same brain dead mistakes.
                                Last edited by Lydon; 09-14-2022, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X