Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    They just need to "use their ****ing heads."

Rads is almost at the stage of being released. Send him to the Knights in exchange for Bradman Best.
    Are you being serious?

Radley isn't going that bad.

I guess it is off season now... let the craziness begin.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
      JWH and Rads are the first 2 forwards I'm naming in my team sheet every week. And they are the last two forwards I would want leaving the club
      JWH & Radley will be the first 2 forwards in the sin bin & suspended next year also resulting in their team mates to once again to pick up the slack.

Comment

How about Robbo introduces a fine of $1000 for every minute next year when one of these 2 goes into the sin bin.

Comment

If your pigs aren't angry and aggressive, they are in the wrong sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            If your pigs aren't angry and aggressive, they are in the wrong sport.
            All for controlled aggression. Not crazy aggression.

Comment

Dam dumb thread . anyone who didn't get excited when JWH stared down the souths player like a great big silverback gorilla has no blood running though there veins . He certainly got this old bloke excited . Rad need to rain in the coming in every time something happens but certainly not his aggression in defense .

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

All for controlled aggression. Not crazy aggression.
                Yeah I think if we had Tamou or Woods instead of JWH we would be a Top 2 team.

Without JWH this year we would have finished 10th-12th.

I hope he finishes the job next time we play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post

Yeah I think if we had Tamou or Woods instead of JWH we would be a Top 2 team.

Without JWH this year we would have finished 10th-12th.

I hope he finishes the job next time we play them.
                  So your all for one player going nuts & getting binned while his team mates work their asses off to cover his absence?

With JWH we came 8th this year so his aggression/ sin bins did nothing to help the team move up the ladder.

Teams worked him out age's ago & he's become very predictable now. I love the guy but he has to be smarter.

Comment

So your all for one player going nuts & getting binned while his team mates work their asses off to cover his absence?

With JWH we came 8th this year so his aggression/ sin bins did nothing to help the team move up the ladder.

Teams worked him out age's ago & he's become very predictable now. I love the guy but he has to be smarter.
                    We finished 6th and he missed 5 games due to injury of which we lost 4 with JWH in the team we went 14-6 and without him we went 1-4

Comment

We wouldn't have go to a play off without JWH so I'll forgive him, Rads on the other hand?

I still think Rads has his best footy in front of him , it's just a question of getting his head right because when he's on there are none better
                      Last edited by Bondicigar; 09-15-2022, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

Bradman Best is terrible do you even watch NRL?
                        I wouldn't feed him

Comment

Originally posted by SamKerrSimp View Post

We finished 6th and he missed 5 games due to injury of which we lost 4 with JWH in the team we went 14-6 and without him we went 1-4
                          Yep finished 6th regular season but lost to 7th place & 8th place Canberra beat 5th place Storm which moved us to 8th.

He is such an important player but needs to stop giving the refs an excuse to bin him.

Comment

written by "The Mole" huh...must be legit....legit fkn fairy tale

Comment

The article is full of shit, but I would fully expect Robbo to have read Radley the riot act after that game.

Jared picked a fight with the opposing big dog forward who’d taken out our best player and smashed him out of the game. Radley tried to play tough guy with no name ducking wingers.

Radley had a terrible year by his standards, a lot of it caused by his idiocy knocking himself out trying to put on big hits and ultimately setting the tone in our final which cost us the game.

if he isn’t blaming himself for our loss he ****ing should be

Comment

JWH & Radley will be the first 2 forwards in the sin bin & suspended next year also resulting in their team mates to once again to pick up the slack.
                                So what's your alternative? You would rather them leave? No one else in our forwards work harder or puts their bodies on the line than these two. IMO more than half the sin bins that they have copped over the years have been because they are wearing a roosters jersey, not because of the on field offence commited. Look how many times JWH has had to front up to the judiciary only to have his suspension either down graded or waved completely. I'm not saying that the sin bins arent frustrating. But rather that often they aren't warranted. Case in points Rads love tap the other day. For me the pros of having both Rads and JWH in our 17 out weigh the cons.

Comment

Working...
                                X