The Grand Final of the car jackers and and shop lifters Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    The anointing of Penrith as b2b champs feels eerily similar to our anointing as soon to be b2b champs in 2003 against a dangerous outsider.

Like Penrith in 2003, the Eels are capable of playing a blinder. And also like us in 2003, the Panthers might just well feel the pressure in crunch time. The weight of history.

Going b2b is NEVER easy and Penrith have yet to face true adversity. It will come in this game.
    yep, when Parra beat us this year everything came off for them, no look flick passes coming out of guys' arses and landing on the chest of unmarked team mates.

If they can pull a game like that out then an upset is possible.

Comment

for a lot of reasons b2b is hard to do but i don't think parra are good enough to come close

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        Ok so what do you reckon ..Penriff win easy? a first half battle then run away with it second half ? .
        What will the regs do? Up tempo game which gives Parra a chance /
        > I see the riff as a carbon copy of the 2018-19 chooks . They can adapt to all style of games which we used to do..the Souffs game we had proves at this stage we can not.
        I give Parra a chance but they will need a lot of luck .
        Who scores first who are the try scorers for the multis? and most of all who gives a fark.
        Para by 8 putting it to bed in the 78th minute. Gimme a number ya old wog and we'll see who's closest.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post

Para by 8 putting it to bed in the 78th minute. Gimme a number ya old wog and we'll see who's closest.

Chook.
          and Latrell thinks he has racist problems ..please admin ban him for life while I file my law suit via my son the lawyer he just advised me ya convict prick...lol
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Head says Penrith will win easily but I’m hoping for a Parra win and therefore no B2B for the Riff.

Comment

With Brad Arthur picking Nathan Brown on the bench, he knows where this game is going to be won and lost.
              I think this will be a cracker of a game if the Eels don't let the occasion get the better of them.
              Shaun Lane has been outstanding, I like the look of Nuikore, RGC is playing tough in the front row.
              If the Eels come out super- aggressive in the forwards, and then put on the "no look" passes like they did against the Roosters (how could I forget?) they can beat anyone.
              They need to go after this game in both attack and defense, and unless they do this , for the majority of the match, Penrith will win.
              The backs of both teams will capitalise on what their forwards have done.
              Kikau has been killing it for the Panfers.
              The winners get their names written in the history books.
              The loser , I hope , does not finish the game and asks themselves "if only....."

I have a soft spot for Matto- go the eels !

Comment

Parramatta's best football can beat Penrith. Penrith are consistent so if the Eels don't hit top gear for long enough they'll lose.

We broke the mould on the b2b, I would very much like to see the Eels win but the pennies achievements won't diminish anything Easts have done.

Imagine if they allowed Latrell to play in the 2018 Prelim, "for the fans"

Comment

If any of you guys are interested in attending the GF, I have 2 tickets available to Sunday's game.
                  The seating is in Accor members area, so they will be reasonable seating/ viewing.
                  I ordered 4 tickets together, about a month ago, and the cost of the tix hit my credit card yesterday.
                  I am attending with a mate- so 2 spots available.
                  Seat allocations come out in the next 24hrs, so if anyone is interested, let me know.
                  I can let you know what the seat allocations will be, (most likely by tomorrow.)
                  I 'll let the tix go for a cost of $140 each.
                  If anyone is interested, you can just reply, on this email thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

and Latrell thinks he has racist problems ..please admin ban him for life while I file my law suit via my son the lawyer he just advised me ya convict prick...lol
                    So ism is your son in law / The plot thickens

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                      Will penisini first try scorer, I have luckily got him the past two weeks, so I was over the moon they let that forward pass go last week

also have a multi of parra women and men to both win at 50-1, got on parra girls before they beat our women last week.
                      You actually put money on a team to beat the Roosters?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

You actually put money on a team to beat the Roosters?
                        No I put money on a team to win a premiership double, Parra men and parra women, the parra women shouldn’t have even been playing in the finals, but the farcical competition style allowed them to make the finals with one win to their names.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                          I'm also hoping Parra can win, but I think there's still a question mark over Moses in big games. He was definitely shaky early last week, and I still remember his Origin performance. It will be interesting to see how he stands up in this one.
                          Extenuating circumstances both games.

He played most of that origin with a broken back and watched his missus give birth to his first child over FaceTime four hours before kickoff against the Cows.

I agree in general though. He needs to produce in a truly huge moment and I hope he does on Sunday.

I can’t see Penrith losing unless something goes wrong. Freak send-off; injuries; HIAs to key troops etc.

The Panthers have been pretty poor in the first half of both finals. Parra needs to try and blitz them early and hope they get enough of a buffer before the Panthers click into gear.

If Penrith starts well and gets out to 12, 14-0 early it’s gonna be a long night

Comment

I prefer a Penrith win but feel Parramatta will be gifted a win, the refs, NRL & media want the fairytale.
                            Penrith deserve the win, they have been the best team for the last three years.
                            Can't stand Parramatta, they are the biggest whinges. After nearly every tackle half the team are waving their arms about like ducks trying to milk a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

So ism is your son in law / The plot thickens
                              Definately not..haha. ..maybe ...
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                                Will penisini first try scorer, I have luckily got him the past two weeks, so I was over the moon they let that forward pass go last week

also have a multi of parra women and men to both win at 50-1, got on parra girls before they beat our women last week.
                                heh-heh-heh... you said pennis :P

Comment

Working...
                                X