No announcement yet.

The Grand Final of the car jackers and and shop lifters Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parra have one chance and one chance only - the first 20-25 minutes. They need to be ahead by at least 12 points by then to have a chance of winning this game.

Parra have a good pack that need to go shock and awe. They will get them within range of the Panthers goal line, so it's going to come down to Moses ability to capitalise. He is the key. If Moses can't conjure up points on the back of their early opportunities it's be a slow slide into submission against the Panthers superior squad.

If the Panthers go into the break ahead (assuming Cleary doesnt get HIA'd) then it's all over. There is no way they'll be pulled back.

Comment

Tago first try scorer, Cleary for the Clive will be my little bets for the game. Eels might stay in it for awhile but panthers will be too strong.

Comment

I can see Cleary now that Souffs are gone.

The Riff are good things....best team during the past 3 yrs by far.

First half will be tight but maybe from the 60min mark the Riff will blow them away. Eels had there GF last week like we had our GF in Rd 25. Riff too fresh and almost player for player are better. Eels need a miracle or cheap shot to take Cleary out.

Riff 28 - 10

Edwards or Cleary Churchill...or Kikau or Api as long shots.

Comment

I want Parramatta to win but I can't see Penrith losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post

First half will be tight but maybe from the 60min mark the Riff will blow them away. Eels had there GF last week like we had our GF in Rd 25. Riff too fresh and almost player for player are better. Eels need a miracle or cheap shot to take Cleary out.

Riff 28 - 10

Sometimes i even surprise myself...only 2 pts off with the Eels.

Didn't expect the 1st half to be so one sided though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post

Riff 28 - 10

Man that's actually nearly perfect! Very good. Except for 1st half being tight.

Any predictions for when JWH or Radley's first sin bin will be next year or when Collins will do a dumb legs tackle. Or how many games Billy Smith's will play in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Man that's actually nearly perfect! Very good. Except for 1st half being tight.

Any predictions for when JWH or Radley's first sin bin will be next year or when Collins will do a dumb legs tackle. Or how many games Billy Smith's will play in a row.
                Thanks mate..

JWH to be fined after Rd 1....was only a handful of games this yr without a fine.

Don't generally like to be negative but will Radley and the Cheese head get a season between them?

B Smith will have his best season yet and play 8 games before season ends

Comment

Working...
                X