Todd Byrne should never be seen on TV again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post

There’s no romantic story with us and never will be while ever Nick is alive.

And who cares?

The best part of being a Roosters fan is how much our success annoys every footy fan.
    Even when we win some like to whinge and whine that we don’t get enough recognition. I even know of one supporter who won’t watch our 2019 GF win again as they said the six again thingy ruined it for them
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Even when we win some like to whinge and whine that we don’t get enough recognition. I even know of one supporter who won’t watch our 2019 GF win again as they said the six again thingy ruined it for them
      I do agree somewhat with the 2019 carryon. The whole story became ‘Waiders Wobbed’ when every single decision on the day went their way except that one (which ultimately was the right call anyway).

It did leave a sour taste that all the coverage centred on that and not the heroic defensive effort that overcame the odds.

Canberra could still be out there now three years later and they wouldn’t have broken our defence

Comment

I do agree somewhat with the 2019 carryon. The whole story became ‘Waiders Wobbed’ when every single decision on the day went their way except that one (which ultimately was the right call anyway).

It did leave a sour taste that all the coverage centred on that and not the heroic defensive effort that overcame the odds.

Canberra could still be out there now three years later and they wouldn’t have broken our defence
        I think the whole thing made the victory even sweeter
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

There was even an analysis done after the game proving the 6 again was the right call as you said. Not once did Canberra lead the game, nor did they capitalise on CC being in the bin. It was really off putting and the way that Trent was treated by Thurston just 10 minutes after the full time siren in an interview for Channel 9 was disgraceful.
          "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

There’s no romantic story with us and never will be while ever Nick is alive.

And who cares?

The best part of being a Roosters fan is how much our success annoys every footy fan.
            I just like seeing credit where credit is due and see it as unfair that the likes of Sam Burgess gets lauded for something that other players such as SKD also experienced. I love your last statement and we do set the benchmark still in terms of the Centre of Excellence, the success of the women's team and the Physical Disability Team also and our overall professionalism. Just seeing Teddy & Raecene being recognised last night speaks volumes also.
            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Nah Todd was a pretty laid back dude off the field I reckon he’d be living somewhere near a beach and surfing every day he can
              After admitting to be a souffs supporter he should be sent to the Gulag...somewhere in Siberia. And talking about his pace was cringe worthy.

Comment

They never once led the match and as such have no claim to being robbed. To have something stolen, you first have to own what’s been taken. They didn’t. We won.

Six Again!
                Last edited by rented tracksuit; 10-04-2022, 10:25 AM.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                X